Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

are we doing a countdown today? I want to be chaotic today :ryan3:

 

let me do an album ranking to be even more chaotic

 

Born This Way

(LG7)

ARTPOP

Chromatica

The Fame Monster

The Fame

Joanne

 

7 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Wait not us having the exact same ranking :bloo: (ARTPOP and Cosmetica switch from time to time)

Dear Reader… TSwiftie… Figures that stans of THE ARYAN ENVIRONMENT KILLER would have such abhorrent taste 

 

:suburban:
 

Spoiler

No shade tho I love me some Taylor. TTPD is simply just one of the worst albums I've ever heard 

Spoiler

:suburban:

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

So what do we think Ms. Gar is up to right now :ryan3:

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, frankvert said:

 

Dear Reader… TSwiftie… Figures that stans of THE ARYAN ENVIRONMENT KILLER would have such abhorrent taste 

 

:suburban:
 

  Reveal hidden contents

No shade tho I love me some Taylor. TTPD is simply just one of the worst albums I've ever heard 

  Reveal hidden contents

:suburban:

 

 

the aryan comment was uncalled for but okay. 

 

I was a little monster way before I was a swiftie though. I couldn't give less of a **** comparing both women I love so much. 

 

OT: 2 hours :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

the aryan comment was uncalled for but okay. 

 

I was a little monster way before I was a swiftie though. I couldn't give less of a **** comparing both women I love so much. 

 

OT: 2 hours :jonnycat:

Taylor is my 2nd most played artist OAT. Red, folklore, and 1989 are all time classics. I'm just surprised you have the female Thriller (TFM) bottom 3 when it's actually her best :gaygacat5:

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

So what do we think Ms. Gar is up to right now :ryan3:

Probably designing the new package for her Haus Labs make up set :suburban:

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

Taylor is my 2nd most played artist OAT. Red, folklore, and 1989 are all time classics. I'm just surprised you have the female Thriller (TFM) bottom 3 when it's actually her best :gaygacat5:

It's just that all Godga albums are so good it feels illegal ranking them so theyre like really close to each other

 

ezgif-2-ec311f9697.thumb.gif.59e06e8c503

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Taylor is my 2nd most played artist OAT. Red, folklore, and 1989 are all time classics. I'm just surprised you have the female Thriller (TFM) bottom 3 when it's actually her best :gaygacat5:

TFM is good but it's too short for me to consider it in my top 3. And it has Teeth, I hate that song :rip: So it's really a 7 track album for me. 

35 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

are we doing a countdown today? I want to be chaotic today :ryan3:

 

It's Friday… take the day off :suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Janet said:

It's Friday… take the day off :suburban:

But what's a fun friday without a bit of chaos? :ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Since I got fired I have time to keep up with the base:suburban:

 

Hire me, GaGa!

I'm sorry to hear that you and Ritchy currently have something in common :suburban:

Hating Teeth means you hate CAMP which means you basically hate the very essence of Gaga's entire career 

 

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, trueromance said:

who was the person that originally teased ****** **** and are they reliable?

I fear that I missed that somewhere in all these pages

:clack:

they are

Listen, it really is more probable to announce it one week before rather than few days before. It's her comeback after all, the longest gap between her albums and I think when you're doing comeback it's not like you're bombing suddenly, you want to create the hype and make your fans excited. We have 1h43min left 

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Listen, it really is more probable to announce it one week before rather than few days before. It's her comeback after all, the longest gap between her albums and I think when you're doing comeback it's not like you're bombing suddenly, you want to create the hype and make your fans excited. We have 1h43min left 

No, it's more likely to announce Monday or Tuesday next week. The weekend will kill the hype.

Anyone else appreciate the Chromatica era now that its coming to an end? Always loved the imagery for the album but it never felt like an important era until the tour and now film

35 minutes ago, Artur said:

Dark bops, scary themes. JFAD + Wednesday in October. Gaga really is about to release the scary Gagaween album we've been begging for, uh? I bet that BM going super viral also had a big part in creating this new record.

Wednesday won't arrive until 2025

I def think that Chromatica was perfect for her brand. She didn't lost the new fans from ASIB, reassured her OG LM and now is the perfect time to deliver an album less dictated by her label.

1 minute ago, CovalentBondage said:

No, it's more likely to announce Monday or Tuesday next week. The weekend will kill the hype.

Somehow it didn't kill the hype for rom 

TFM 

BTW 

TF 

ASIB

JOANNE = CHROME 

ARTPOP 

 

spacer.png
 

Spoiler

TFM-TF are virtually all perfect. 

ASIB has a few clunkers (Heal Me, BIC) but overall a very strong album. 


Joanne & Chrome are both average and reflect different identify crises for Gaga. They flip flop for me all the time so I have them tied. Joanne left lots of untapped potential on the table with its excellent roster of producers. She could've given us an all time classic a la Rumours. Chrome has more skips than Joanne for me and the production feels very empty/sanitized without Gaga's participation. 
 

ARTPOP has some of her best individual songs and captures Gaga at her most carnal, frenetic state. But the album is overall subpar compared to the rest of her discography. 

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk!

PS, I feel it in my BONES that LG7 is coming for a seat among her trinity. We just need the puta to start the era already 
 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Wednesday won't arrive until 2025

Mess :rip: I was so sure it was gonna be released this year

12 minutes ago, Julio said:

2013 again :suburban:

 

Except Katy will be blown to smithereens (again)

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.