Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Julio said:

katy perry with her summer flo...smash :suburban:

Katy releasing before gaga? Impossibile, "Shadow Moon" confirmed for next week :suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

It's already Pride month where I live. Now where is the "happy pride" song!  :irate:

4 minutes ago, tulla luana fontes said:

mv shooting: 06/14

User "MessyTop" said 6/12 and 6/13 

Finally watched TCB last night, what a great document of the tour :WAP:

 

Loved the way they edited in the interludes. Her avant serve :WAP:

54 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Chromatica felt like such an #ad era :rip: I hope LG7 isn't filled with sponsorships. 

 

Every Gaga era is filled with sponsorships. That's how they pay for everything 

54 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Chromatica felt like such an #ad era :rip: I hope LG7 isn't filled with sponsorships. 

 

It'll be and for me it's ok as long as with each sponsorship there's something for fans, like dom perignon (stunning visuals)

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

Every Gaga era is filled with sponsorships. That's how they pay for everything 

Well yeah I know that but not one for every single thing. :rip:  I don't mind a little product placement will done in the video but #shotoniphone.... a nightmare :deadbanana2:

39 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

the release of the single is either 07/06 or 21/06, right ? @Supervillain

Mhm watch him answering you 

Well the sponsorships for Chromatica looked so extra because not much other promotion happened for the album in 2020/2021. Had she done performances and other stuff they had planned, the ads being posted wouldn't have been such a big deal since we'd ignore them. Sadly she had to contractually post them. 

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Mhm watch him answering you 

Even just the month would be enough for me, June or July? :weeps:  so that I can prepare and calculate how long I will need to wait. :gaygacat1:

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

 

Oh! He knew about the mask days before, I hope it's about LG7 :duca:

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Oh! He knew about the mask days before, I hope it's about LG7 :duca:

They're about chromatica ball :rip:

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

They're about chromatica ball :rip:

:monkey: what else is there to say 

Gaga has been dressing like a @Supervillain lately and I am HERE for it! 

Ok, so nothing it's coming until the end of june? :rip: I swear if she teased the lead with a snippet only to release it after two months :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

I love Chromatica, but she's making me hate it more and more each day. :ryan3:

 

Kill this era nowwwwww!!! It's been four years

 

spacer.png

What if these interviews are scheduled to be released after she announces the single ? That's because they're about gl7 already, she just used this event to combine those two idk 

how many pre-album singles do u guys think we will get? 

2 minutes ago, Rith said:

how many pre-album singles do u guys think we will get? 

oh baby :dancehall:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.