Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

her makeup looks great through this entire concert, it holds up well.

 

#ad #hauslabspartner

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

imagine you're one of the couples she's spotlighted and you've broken up by now :lmao: 

Okay I'm surprised I was able to make it to end of shallow but this is where I'll have to stop for the party. Shall finish tomorrow. So happy the tease/snippet was a real thing 

I feel like she's singing ARUTW at the chorus too quickly :rip:  it sounded like a tiktok sped up version 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

actually all of ARUTW sounds too fast :deadbanana2: 

I think the band or her is a little ahead. They have been a little ahead/faster most the concert. 

Just now, FameFatale said:

I think the band or her is a little ahead. They have been a little ahead/faster most the concert. 

Maybe it's more noticeable with that song, I was like damn she can't get this track done fast enough :rip: 

The Edge of Glory

 

Another just stunning song. The lyrics, structure, etc etc :monkey: 

Just now, Dylangaga said:

Those Edge of Glory VOCALS!:flame:

One of her best singles :jonny: Timeless timeless timeless 

The way this all means that we WILL be fed throughout the rest of 2024 and a good portion of 2025 as well, maybe the entirety of 2024-2025 depending on how she will tour:WAP:

Literally non-stop Gaga overload from here on out!

Just now, Nicholai said:

TEOG PERFORMANCE IS SO BEAUTIFUL

I always love the ballad rendition of it. The emotion shows through. (Love the studio version, it just doesn't have that same kinda emotional punch)

Just woke up (slept all day, my sleep schedule is ****** up) and I CANNOT BELIEVE that the LG7 snippet tea turned out to be true. MOTHER 

She really feels something with TEOG in her eyes. I wonder what point of her life she's thinking about. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.