Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

Who can describe what it sounds like I haven't heard it yet 

Dance in the dark, perfect illusion, poker face, marry the night. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just joined the stream from Alice onwards, this is EVERYTHING!!!

 

THANK YOU MOTHER!!! UGH WHAT A LEGEND :jonny5:

YAAASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! This is crazy!!!! When will we get an official announcement???? I can't wait!!!! :duca:

All that moving/dancing and breath control is insane. I would be on the floor. 

15 minutes ago, Enzo said:

We made it out of the trenches 

We really are far from the shallow now
spacer.png

WAIT THE SNIPPET

 

OFBSHHDHSYDHDHCHDNHDGGDGSHDHDHDHDHDG

 

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH MY ******* GOD IT SOUNDS SO  ******* GOOD AND IMMACULATE 

 

hyunababe-gaga.gif

I cant believe this film is happening AND WE GOT THE LG7 SNIPPET AT THE SAME FREAKING TIME SHES KILLING ME

LG7 THE UNHEARD MASTERPIECE THAT YOU ARE

 

THE UNTOUCHED MAGNUM OPUS THAT YOU ARE

 

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

So little editors, how's the tour film holding up? :gaycat2:

Telephone part editing was weird effects but I'm gagged over it all 

7 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

YAAASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! This is crazy!!!! When will we get an official announcement???? I can't wait!!!! :duca:

2025 :clown:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.