Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The B stage piano section does drag a bit long. I see what the critics meant. But whew the vocals 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, TheGerm said:

I DID IT I AM PART OF THE CHROMATICA BALL 

 

Were y'all the ones getting your lives to angel down? Iconic tbh

I AM THE *** WHO CANT STOP CRYING THEY PANNED TO US THREE TIMES OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDD

Just now, TheGerm said:

I AM THE *** WHO CANT STOP CRYING THEY PANNED TO US THREE TIMES OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDD

we know Gaga loves crying! :gaygacat2: like mother like stan 

Fun Tonight sounds nice, it doesn't have the same magic as the others like TEOG before it though. 

Just now, Bhabylon said:

the telephone effects are gonna give me a seizure nnn 

I literally started laughing while watching it. I was like "oh this is SO gaga at her mac computer at 2am adding filters"

I'm a Fun Tonight stan. The chorus is just too good. 

ngl though the editing for 90% of this so far has been stellar. we have an EDITOR on our hands 

Just now, WildAmerican said:

at Babylon :WAP:

 

BUH BUH BABABYLONNNNN 

 

giphy.gif

the performance is a reminder it would've been a great single 

I just can't get into Enigma. I've tried for years but it never happens. :monkey: Flop fan

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I just can't get into Enigma. I've tried for years but it never happens. :monkey: Flop fan

Same tbh. I can appreciate her vocals though. 

Just now, judaskills said:

Same tbh. I can appreciate her vocals though. 

Yeah. I appreciate the vocals and the performance, the song is just meh to me. Very forgettable. 

 

Time for a strong close :jonny: 

Just now, FameFatale said:

When she posts the single announcement in 30 mins :jonny4:

I know :jonny: 

 

The fact we have a music era that'll take us right into a massive movie era :jonny: 

 

CONCERT FILM

ALBUM

BLOCKBUSTER FILM

 

All within 6 months :jonny: 

On 5/23/2024 at 1:36 PM, fulgadrum said:

im ready to overcome the final trial of chromatica hell and receive LG7.

was I wrong?

:gaygacat3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.