Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Telephone part editing was weird effects but I'm gagged over it all 

I'm still convinced she's over that song so she just threw **** all over it :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

I cant believe this film is happening AND WE GOT THE LG7 SNIPPET AT THE SAME FREAKING TIME SHES KILLING ME

Can't wait for her tweet about LG7 later, she's probably watching HBO right now and will tweet once it's done

3 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

To think were saying goodbye to her longest era of all time right now... 

wait when u put it this way it makes me sad :toofunny2:

Babylon is such a highlight. It really shines in this special and feels BIG.

Just now, WildAmerican said:

I"M GOINGGGG IN 

  Hide contents

no special announcement right? :eli:

 

There is one!

Free Woman is so forgettable. It fades against tracks like 911 and Babylon. No shade just tea :gaygacat3:

Just now, Almodusa said:

Babylon is so dynamic 

It really is. And I love the production edits she made to this version. It makes me think of how cool she would've made the video if it had one. 

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

There is one!

OH **** I JUST SAw it MUTED IS THERE A SNIPPPPPET??????

Just now, Dylangaga said:

Forgotten Women just ruined the vibe

:suburban:

:lmao: I literally was thinking "these were all 10/10 and now Free Chainsmokers is killing me"

Just now, WildAmerican said:

OH **** I JUST SAw it MUTED IS THERE A SNIPPPPPET??????

yeah, i haven't listened though, waiting for it in the special since im watching live anyway 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

yeah, i haven't listened though, waiting for it in the special since im watching live anyway 

ok i'm wathcing w my mom gonna try to make it to the end without listening it :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.