Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

Stupid Love was actually great :jonnycat:

It sounds so good live! 

My bunny was watching the concert special with me the whole time and turned away with stupid love :monkey: bomb confirmedT

Guys I'm so excited honestly i can't wait! I hope stupid fanbase members won't ruin this and start a battle between GodGa and GODty bc both are the same queen in a different skin sry

Edited by PopKills

Just now, FameFatale said:

This stupid love editing :rip: 

Adding to the noisy song, it's giving us a seizure :lmao: 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Adding to the noisy song, it's giving us a seizure :lmao: 

It's giving Bohemian Rhapsody movie editing 

Just now, FameFatale said:

This stupid love editing :rip: 

Serving Perfect Illusion music video teas:deadbanana4:

You can tell she absolutely adores stupid love, can't take that away from her!

Just now, TheGerm said:

Only ugly people have time to hate right now 

don't diss my bunny 

1 minute ago, PopKills said:

Guys I'm so excited honestly i can't wait! I hope stupid fanbase members won't ruin this and start a battle between GodGa and GODty bc both are the same queen in a different skin sry

I mean they definitely will but I'm excited that two such prominent figures of late 2000s and early 2010s are coming together to slay the lessers! I hope they take advantage of their current more mature relationship and rewrite the entire Gaga vs Katy discourse, but that's probably too much to ask lmao.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.