Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

She really feels something with TEOG in her eyes. I wonder what point of her life she's thinking about. 

Exactly. I love the camara focused just in her face to see her emotions while singing.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Nicholai said:

Exactly. I love the camara focused just in her face to see her emotions while singing.

It looks like a mixture of sadness and anger, but also resolute. Interesting to see - Powerful!

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

She really feels something with TEOG in her eyes. I wonder what point of her life she's thinking about. 

She was talking about abortion laws and I'm pretty sure she had one after #that producer raped her so I think it's just very personal for her. 

Just now, Kimi said:

just dance/poker face, alice & shallow are my fav performances so far. just stunning 

911 was so good too tho :jonny: 

Page 6000. Watching the concert. Replaying the snippet over and over again. And we still have the entire LG7 and JFAD era to look forward to.

 

THANK YOU GODGA!!!!

 

giphy-downsized.gif

1 hour ago, kudmips7890 said:

@Marry Illusion Glory @State of Grace.

 

Y'all get in here!!!!!!!!!!

 

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

I'm here sistren. Can't believe all that is happening.

 

giphy-downsized.gif

Angel Down is a great song but I'm still annoyed she cut 1000 Doves for it. That song gets done dirty by everyone including her…

Angel Down sounds really beautiful. It also hits really hard for Americans when you think about gun violence and other issues people just accept as normal. 

Just now, Bandito said:

Angel Down is a great song but I'm still annoyed she cut 1000 Doves for it. That song gets done dirty by everyone including her…

Agreed. 1000 Doves is actually one of my fav songs off of Chromatica. 

Just now, TheGerm said:

YOU GUYS THEY JUST PANNED TO ME AND MY FRIENDS 

Love it! Congrats babe!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.