Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Damn sounds good. Honestly can't even think of a song to compare to and I love that :jonny:

1 minute ago, tulla luana fontes said:

PAN!

Spoiler

eu tentei logar lá quando saiu o trailer de Joker, mas acabei desistindo porque minha conta antiga foi excluída e pra criar uma nova tinha que vincular conta do google e número de celular :emofish:

 

OT: godga!

 

W6NpHhP.gif

1 minute ago, nick4bty said:

Damn sounds good. Honestly can't even think of a song to compare to and I love that :jonny:

Am I crazy or it sounds like the bastard son of Mary Jane Holland and Bad Romance? :WAP:

The way she just stands there for bad romance is so funny. She really said to Richy you ain't breaking my hip on this tour sir :dies:

4 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Damn sounds good. Honestly can't even think of a song to compare to and I love that :jonny:

It reminds of applause and perfect illusion 

I want to ehar the snippet so bad but im watching it live and refuse to pause it 

I need the announcement of the single right after the end of the premiere !! It sounds incredible omg 

 

nene-leakes-nene-leakes-run.gif

To me I'm getting spiritual successor of Dance in the Dark and Marry the Night :gaygacat9: she wants that tour opener/closer 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.