Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

why did she add the black heart for the Chromatica film :rip: Mono-Chromatica Deluxe Edition is really coming :deadbanana4:

It will be the kickstart of the new era 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

On 5/5/2024 at 7:29 PM, Gerard141 said:

I'm actually an OG Gaga Stan. Has she made some questionable career moves? Yes. Does this make me hate her? No way. I think the Madonna shade to Gaga really hurt her and she's trying hard not to appear to be carving her career off of Madonna's blueprint. But truth is Gaga can totally take lesson from those who came before her and do it bigger and maybe even better. She's got the raw talent and drive for it. The question is just WHEN Gaga chooses to go pedal to the metal. She's got a few things to clean up though before she does that IMO. 
 

I just feel like Gaga (sic Gaga's team) misses the mark on many things especially timing. My comments about Madonna were more about how you CAN come out the other side. For a long time everyone called Madonna crazy and a hag. She had lost all credibility. But she's gotten back on track and gained insane respect after last night. Gaga can totally do the same. Hell - Gaga has one up on Madonna being an actress. 
 

IMO Gaga can do it all. Maybe it's naive but I'd love to see Gaga back to bigger than BTW level fame. She should've been the trailblazer doing what Taylor swift is currently doing. The insane number of record sales, the stadiums, the billion dollar tour, the movie… 

 

I truly think Gaga's team has mislead her and are behind the times. I'm not saying she should rebuild the haus from ground up but she's a few unsmart business moves away from being left behind.  

I'm getting a lot of downvotes here and I don't really understand why. I'm not criticizing Gaga. In fact the opposite. She can find comfort in seeing where Madonna went wrong and hopefully avoid the same mistakes and build back better à la Josephine Biden. 
 

My point about her team still stands and I feel like her announcing the chromatica ball film today and being producer, director AND editor just underscores that SHE gives a **** and took it into her own hands. I respect that. My frustration about Gaga stems from her not getting her flowers due to crappy decisions by her team. 
 

My intention isn't to be a little manager or a little monstrosity lol. I just sense that she feels jaded with music or the industry or us the fans. Truth is many of the fans love her to bits she just needs to listen to her gut a bit more, don't be afraid to just put out projects without thinking too much about how it affects her legacy, and don't listen so much to her team because it's a very insulated viewpoint. 
 

she's been busy with joker 2 and I feel like that now that the filming of that's outa the way she can get cracking at other stuff again. 
 

I dunno maybe I'm selfish but I just want her to go allllll out. Movie. Boom. Soundtrack. Boom. Album. Boom. Oversaturate the market with quality content and people are going to eat it up. 
 

if Taylor's most recent mid release can do such high pure sales numbers there's no reason Gaga can't. She's a better songwriter and producer. 
 

everyone is trying "new genres" I think it would be iconic if Gaga just came in like a tidal wave and went back to her OG ish sound and just knocked it out of the park. Like no one gives a **** about cowboy Carter anymore. Sorry but it's true. 
 

I've a feeling the next album will be seriously very good. 
 

just Gaga if you're reading this 😂 pleaaaaaase market it accordingly. 

I love our girl…the deal was reached like 2 years ago and this could have been done and ready in two months BUT NO she had to edit and produce it herself i mean a legend - it just suck that it took more than 20 months 

lady-gaga-lady-gaga-house-of-gucci-promo

She should drop the Free Woman MV the day before... :gaygacat1:

14 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Now why is her Twitter account no longer verified?

 

:gaycat7:

The verified accounts temporarily lose their blue checks every time they change their profile layouts. That's what happens under El*n's X sadly but nobody knows why :rip: It should be back in a couple of days.

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The verified accounts temporarily lose their blue checks every time they change their profile layouts. That's what happens under El*n's X sadly but nobody knows why :rip: It should be back in a couple of days.

 

 

Oh, I had no idea. Thanks :flower:

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

B b but @Leptine told me The Chromatica ball film got scrapped? :WAP:

Except, I didn't

 

whitney-houston-smile.gif

47 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The verified accounts temporarily lose their blue checks every time they change their profile layouts. That's what happens under El*n's X sadly but nobody knows why :rip: It should be back in a couple of days.

 

 

Can't wait until it just collapses one day for good lol

5 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

:suburban:

The layers of shade, there's no way the author of that isn't a regular on here. :deadbanana:

 

-

 

Honestly, if she somehow wins an Emmy for this...the wait would have been worth it ngl. :shutup:

I know it won't happen, but it would be nice if the tour film had some bts footage of her

The announcement hit over 100k likes on Twitter :gaygacat3:

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

The announcement hit over 100k likes on Twitter :gaygacat3:

surpassed Joker's trailer too :gaygacat1: music fans are still the majority of her fans i fear

goes to prove that as a fanbase, we are scattered rn enjoying other artists. But when mother says assemble, we run to do so. :clownny:

OMG ! :WAP:

 

So happy to finally see a gaga's tour with a official professional recording

If Traumatica film can rise from the ashes now I am dreaming she will release sour candy and Babylon music videos, Trauma is my fav gaga album so I have no issues for her to expend this era to 5 more years.:giraffe:

3 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

have no issues for her to expend this era to 5 more years

giphy.gif

With this being eligible for guilds and small award bodies next year, the thought of Chromatica being recognized in 2025 is hilarious 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.