Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

just saw the trailer for the first time in the glorious 70MM :jonny2:

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

just saw the trailer for the first time in the glorious 70MM :jonny2:

 

spacer.png

Definitely aiming to see this in both IMAX and 70mm opening weekend :duca: 

2024: 

Fortnite (Q1)

Chromatica Ball Film (Q2)

Joker press tour/premiere looks/film festival appearances/potential Emmys run (Q3)

Joker release (Q4)

 

2025: 

Potential awards season run (Q1)

LG7 (Q2?-Q4?)

 

I know it's been dry since early 2023, but we have a good amount of content ahead of us for the next year.

3 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

I'm not buying this announcement/ trailer for a years old concert being coincidental, less than a week after Madonna breaks a highly publicized record for having the highest audience attendance figure for a single concert ever.

Aside from the fact we had confirmation of the tour movie being released before the Madonna concert by one of the most reliable account (Dot), since when concerts are now being exclusive of an artist? :rip:

 

Between this and people acting like locations are exclusive of somebody artist just because Madonna did a concert in Brazil when Gaga has been asked for years, not to mention she has performed there before, I swear recently I've been reading the most dumbest takes in this base.

it'd be cool to hear their narrative of the show (biggest hits in the beginning leading to Chromatica, visuals etc)

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Aside from the fact we had confirmation of the tour movie being released before the Madonna concert by one of the most reliable account (Dot), since when concerts are now being exclusive of an artist? :rip:

 

Between this and people acting like locations are exclusive of somebody artist just because Madonna did a concert in Brazil when Gaga has been asked for years, not to mention she has performed there before, I swear recently I've been reading the most dumbest takes in this base.

actually we knew about the film since @LykkeLi confirmed it, and said last year it was coming on HBO Max but most people here bullied them and acting like they were lying

same thing happened with @Blade so I DO EXPECT this base to apologize!

3 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

I'm not buying this announcement/ trailer for a years old concert being coincidental, less than a week after Madonna breaks a highly publicized record for having the highest audience attendance figure for a single concert ever.

It's giving pawsdownlittlemonsters.tumblr.com

1 hour ago, Nicholai said:

Now we need The Lady and The Legend so she will have a special in most of the main streaming plataforms.

I think we can expect that ahead of Tony first year death annyversary.

2 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

She HAD to chose a kind of dumb name for the film though 

It's literally the name of the tour (subject of the movie), how it was supposed to be called? :rip:

 

tumblr_inline_n01eo06zBa1qffoiw.gif

Just now, Leptine said:

It's literally the name of the tour (subject of the movie), how it was supposed to be called? :rip:

 

tumblr_inline_n01eo06zBa1qffoiw.gif

when they wanted "Museum of Brutality"

 

floreyonce-lady-gaga.gif

Just now, chosensparkles said:

when they wanted "Museum of Brutality"

 

floreyonce-lady-gaga.gif

I was just about to say that

tumblr_inline_n01eo06zBa1qffoiw.gif

Lets not act like it's not a serve, adding it before or after the current title would've been an eat

tumblr_inline_n01eo06zBa1qffoiw.gif

 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

I was just about to say that

tumblr_inline_n01eo06zBa1qffoiw.gif

Lets not act like it's not a serve, adding it before or after the current title would've been an eat

tumblr_inline_n01eo06zBa1qffoiw.gif

 

well I guess? but tbh I'm fine with GAGA CHROMATICA BALL

074551111cc006cedd36e218d127e436aecac07c

27 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

just saw the trailer for the first time in the glorious 70MM :jonny2:

 

spacer.png

i'm seeing Apes in IMAX soon, i'm gonna explode if they play it :duca:

4 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

I'm not buying this announcement/ trailer for a years old concert being coincidental, less than a week after Madonna breaks a highly publicized record for having the highest audience attendance figure for a single concert ever.

Totally different things and Madonna really isn't relevant in that way anymore or Gaga's peer. That concert was also free it'll be broken again.

Someone who does actually do this is Katy Perry, she syncs her eras and releases up with Gaga. Expecting something from her in the next month. 

Getting a possible Emmy nomination for editing for this would be a big deal for her, her talent range is truly infinite and it kind of make sense now for the movie tour to take this long since she was involved in the editing process herself, I'm perfectly aware she said that in last year post already, but still, I'm still impressed at the fact that she did it, not everybody has that to their credits.

5 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Getting a possible Emmy nomination for editing for this would be a big deal for her, her talent range is truly infinite and it kind of make sense now for the movie tour to take this long since she was involved in the editing process herself, I'm perfectly aware she said that in last year post already, but still, I'm still impressed at the fact that she did it, not everybody has that to their credits.

It'll be amazing if she makes it in. Gonna be especially tricky though since the editing category is for both series and specials, unlike other variety-related categories.

19 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

well I guess? but tbh I'm fine with GAGA CHROMATICA BALL

074551111cc006cedd36e218d127e436aecac07c

Same, honestly I don't really care about the title for this, the trailer is visually stunning which is the most important thing.

 

The poster cover is also a serve.

 

We had to wait but everything has been on point so far with this release.

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Same, honestly I don't really care about the title for this, the trailer is visually stunning which is the most important thing.

 

The poster cover is also a serve.

 

We had to wait but everything has been on point so far with this release.

exactly, the only thing I was scared about was a potential theatrical release cause...

27 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

well I guess? but tbh I'm fine with GAGA CHROMATICA BALL

074551111cc006cedd36e218d127e436aecac07c

Oh no, the title is nice for what it is. I was just saying that "museum of brutality" is such a cool phrase/title.

Someone pointed out her jaw looks extended in the picture 

 

Plus with that outfit, she's serving xenomorph :lakitu:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.