Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

 

FKCyxTvXEAMDBhT?format=jpg&name=small

 

Looking back, the journey and rollout for this film have been so exciting and LONG. The fact that it all started with a deuxmoi blind item and many of us brushed it off as fake. I can't believe we're finally getting the trailer in hours. Not even LG7 will get me this excited ngl.:jonny5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

 

 

If she shows up omfg

 

XeUxNfQ.gif

This has to be the happiest the base has been since I started lurking here. To think we were spiraling 24h ago and now are on a high - manic like our fave and her new character, Harleen. 

Mad Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

 

Joker teaser views so far:

Twitter: 3M (official upload) + 15M (discussingfilm) 

Instagram: 6.9 M (official upload) + 2.7M (Todd Philipps)

Tiktok: 2,6M

This is mostly official accounts save for discussingfilm which is too big to ignore. 

Combined = 30.2M views. 

Wouldn't surprise me if it's close to 40M with all unofficial uploads combined (maybe more?). All this in just over 6 hours. Seems like it's doing good so far. 

The way I went rock climbing with friends and they played I'll Never Love Again, Million Reasons, Poker Face, Bad Romance and Just Dance :clownny:

The universe is getting ready :clownny:

I hope she shows up at Cinemacon. I'm so excited. This is going to be my first big event here in the base, and I'm staying up late. :jonnycat:

Can't say that I'm much a fan of the movie eras outside of red carpets but I missed seeing Gaga's name next to any kind of artistic endeavor. I'm perched for tonight. Praying she shows face in some capacity.

messy.gif

27 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

 

FKCyxTvXEAMDBhT?format=jpg&name=small

 

Looking back, the journey and rollout for this film have been so exciting and LONG. The fact that it all started with a deuxmoi blind item and many of us brushed it off as fake. I can't believe we're finally getting the trailer in hours. Not even LG7 will get me this excited ngl.:jonny5:

The journey continues ⚔️💕

  • ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The way I went rock climbing with friends and they played I'll Never Love Again, Million Reasons, Poker Face, Bad Romance and Just Dance :clownny:

The universe is getting ready :clownny:

sorry but screaming at them playing INLA while rock climbing. :skull:

So we can expect reactions to start trickling from 7pm ET? 
 

3.5h to go 

Seth Meyers Time GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

6 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

The journey continues ⚔️💕

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

So we can expect reactions to start trickling from 7pm ET? 
 

3.5h to go 

Seth Meyers Time GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I'd say 8-9pm

15 minutes ago, Devin said:

sorry but screaming at them playing INLA while rock climbing. :skull:

for some reason they thought it was a good idea to just play ballads for like 30 minutes :rip:

Sadly have to go to sleep as I wake up early (hate to be European at moments like these lol).

 

Can't wait to watch trailer as soon as I wake up, see her outfit on red carpet + read all of your posts full of excitements (or disappointments) and spam of new Gifs from trailer.

 

It will be my first time here to experience entrance into new Gaga era on ATRL :heart:


spacer.png

 

3h42 minutes :clownny:

a countdown to something for once :clownny:

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

3h42 minutes :clownny:

a countdown to something for once :clownny:

Just 3h 10 min actually 😂 

Just now, TrymeB said:

Just 3h 10 min actually 😂 

I'm taking into consideration the 32 minutes the entire internet will be shut down due to the amount of traffic this will generate :clownny:

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

GGD's islamophobic xenophobic admin is gone?

 

spacer.png

Wait, which one? Plsss tell me it's this ***** River 

spacer.png

Shamelessly plugging our Gaga Discord since ATRL and GGD servers will probably crash at 6:31p PST tonight 

 

:ryan3:

 

https://discord.com/invite/nq8aSMr7Gz

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.