Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, little legend said:

 

probably not true but:

its-what-she-deserves-kim-kardashian.gif

Even if it's true, she's going to get them all back when the trailer drops tommorow

 

Spoiler

and then lose them again when she starts posting about Haus Labs Foundation :gaycat6:

 

14 minutes ago, Solar said:

That part has some conspiracy theory teas to my knowledge though I agree US Healthcare (and many other countries) needs great improvements so prices are not an issue. This pills are expensive ***** everywhere probably because of the technology behind them, a great Healthcare system is what makes all the difference for pacients.

I can only speak on the US healthcare system since it's the only one I have personal experience with, but it so needlessly expensive (more-so than just about anywhere else). Look at the chart below:deadbanana2: Pharmaceutical manufacturers and health insurance providers are able to keep things so expensive (and profitable, Phizer pulled in over $2 billion in after-tax profit in 2023 alone) because the US doesn't have universal healthcare. And that continues to be the case because these companies can lobby (i.e. legally bribe) politicians to pass legislation that allows them to price-gouge and veto legislation that either regulates their pricing or sets up universal health care wherein the government itself would cover healthcare costs to citizens (and thus could set prices). 

 

Life_expectancy_vs_healthcare_spending.j

 

I don't want to veer too off-topic (this is the Lady Gaga base, not the civics section) but I definitely think there's good reason to raise our eyebrows at the fact that Gaga (who is worth over $300 million and dating/is engaged to a man worth over $600 million) is taking a boatload of money (that she probably doesn't need) to advertise for an industry that screws over Americans so badly. So many people keep working shitty jobs because they can't afford to lose their health benefits. So many people have health insurance and still get bogged down with medical bills because of one bad accident or needing a specific medication that insurance won't cover. Personally, I just got health insurance this year and paying for it as someone who is self-employed sucks. There's so many other ways she could've made a lot of money without taking a check from this industry specifically, and while I love her creative output and I respect her for many other reasons outside of this, it does aggravate me that she's promoting a price-gouged medication that is probably much more affordable elsewhere. 

 

ot: yes Gaga yes Joker cTKtt6V.png

Edited by Aston Martin

She deserves every bit of backlash she's getting right now 

When Warner Bros prohibit her from spamming her social media with ads 

little legend

24 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I can only speak on the US healthcare system since it's the only one I have personal experience with, but it so needlessly expensive (more-so than just about anywhere else). Look at the chart below:deadbanana2: Pharmaceutical manufacturers and health insurance providers are able to keep things so expensive (and profitable, Phizer pulled in over $2 billion in after-tax profit in 2023 alone) because the US doesn't have universal healthcare. And that continues to be the case because these companies can lobby (i.e. legally bribe) politicians to pass legislation that allows them to price-gouge and veto legislation that either regulates their pricing or sets up universal health care wherein the government itself would cover healthcare costs to citizens (and thus could set prices). 

 

Life_expectancy_vs_healthcare_spending.j

 

I don't want to veer too off-topic (this is the Lady Gaga base, not the civics section) but I definitely think there's good reason to raise our eyebrows at the fact that Gaga (who is worth over $300 million and dating/is engaged to a man worth over $600 million) is taking a boatload of money (that she probably doesn't need) to advertise for an industry that screws over Americans so badly. So many people keep working shitty jobs because they can't afford to lose their health benefits. So many people have health insurance and still get bogged down with medical bills because of one bad accident or needing a specific medication that insurance won't cover. Personally, I just got health insurance this year and paying for it as someone who is self-employed sucks. There's so many other ways she could've made a lot of money without taking a check from this industry specifically, and while I love her creative output and I respect her for many other reasons outside of this, it does aggravate me that she's promoting a price-gouged medication that is probably much more affordable elsewhere. 

 

ot: yes Gaga yes Joker cTKtt6V.png

They'll use her support to advocate blocking generic alternatives that are 1% of the cost. :eli: #PharmaLife

waiting for her third post of nurtec so we can get a nice full row of them 

 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

waiting for her third post of nurtec so we can get a nice full row of them 

 

:suburban:

*downvotes*

 

moo.png

1 minute ago, NicoleAMatty said:

*downvotes*

 

moo.png

she needs to get the feed ready for the Moderna collab announcement 

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

waiting for her third post of nurtec so we can get a nice full row of them 

 

:suburban:

there will be no more of them I hope

she obviously did that post spewing bullsh*t for damage control when she posted the publicity

:suburban:

It's time to move on, we've been through this last time, there is not enough cupcakery in the world to defend this decision, I just want to be hyped for J:FAD trailer and forget this

:suburban:

1 day!

:suburban:

 

Just realised Nurtec is the US brand name for Rimegepant, which operates under the brand name Vydura here in the UK/Ireland.

My sister was prescribed these for migraines, and her prescription for 8 tablets was £179 privately, I always thought that was hella expensive.

Imagine my shock when I seen the SAME 8 tablets are selling for over £1,000 privately in the US :rip: my god..

Anyone have the gif of Gaga's face deep faked on this monkey gif with Haus Labs at the bottom..... can't find it anywhere.....

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3nw6sqrm07ggmv8dzfwqm

2 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Anyone have the gif of Gaga's face deep faked on this monkey gif with Haus Labs at the bottom..... can't find it anywhere.....

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3nw6sqrm07ggmv8dzfwqm

Wait, I found it....

 

 

Wait it just hit me we got ANOTHER nurtec ad before TCBf

 

7 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Wait, I found it....

 

 

LG7 title reveal: gaga monkey babylon haus labs version chromatica chromebook pruple monkey flop

 

WMmCntN.jpeg

1 hour ago, little legend said:

 

probably not true but:

its-what-she-deserves-kim-kardashian.gif

If only I was still following her on Instagram so I could unfollow again.

 

cTKtt6V.png

13 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Wait, I found it....

 

 

Only missing

"Nurtec ODT 

Actual Patient" 

 

JOKER trailer tomorrow! Actual countdowns can start. 

The way she crafted the nurtec ad so it would fit the teasing era aesthetic so she could post it on her feed is diabolical. We hate her again, I fear.

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3nw6sqrm07ggmv8dzfwqm

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.