Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Not to break up the riviting Nurtec discourse here but random thought: I feel like if she ever had a son, she'd name him Anthony or Tony to honor Tony Bennett. :dies:

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Not to break up the riviting Nurtec discourse here but random thought: I feel like if she ever had a son, she'd name him Anthony or Tony to honor Tony Bennett. :dies:

Pfizer Germanotta

 

:gaygacat3:

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Not to break up the riviting Nurtec discourse here but random thought: I feel like if she ever had a son, she'd name him Anthony or Tony to honor Tony Bennett. :dies:

Tony Joe Polansky

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

I could see her using Germanotta as a middle name. Anthony Germanotta Polanksy. 

We don't even know if they're engaged, nevermind married, but we're picking out baby names. 

 

:suburban:

9 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I could see her using Germanotta as a middle name. Anthony Germanotta Polanksy. 

Probably hyphenated last names (Anthony Dada Polansky-Germanotta)

 

TopoStudio has truly stepped up their game since the 'Chromatica Ball' :clap3:

Honestly I'm not counting on new music anytime soon.

This month is out of question because of Taylor, then Interscope won't let her release too close to Billie either.

Late May at the earliest, but then there are those damn Jazz shows getting in the way a couple weeks later.

That leads us to mid-late July, but it would start getting too close to J:FAD as well. In other words, we're fu**** doomed.

 

:rip:

Wow I think this might be the longest time the base has gone without mentioning stupid love 
 

:suburban:

Just now, Bhabylon said:

Wow I think this might be the longest time the base has gone without mentioning stupid love 
 

:suburban:

@little legend get him

See Lady Gaga's story

 

 

 

cTKtt6V.png
 

OT: I listened to Joanne (the album) the other night and it cured my migraine! 

 

"I see you. See full PI…” Private Investigator new single confirmed. Very slick. 

Morning liddos, rise and shine. Today's the day! The trailer for the movie event of the year drops in just about 24 hours. 

 

FhnFloS.gif

So many thoughts and comments right now hahaha trying to bite my tongue. 

But Was an Inez collab really necessary for a migraine tablet? lol. This ain't no performance art piece

8 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Honestly I'm not counting on new music anytime soon.

This month is out of question because of Taylor, then Interscope won't let her release too close to Billie either.

Late May at the earliest, but then there are those damn Jazz shows getting in the way a couple weeks later.

That leads us to mid-late July, but it would start getting too close to J:FAD as well. In other words, we're fu**** doomed.

 

:rip:

The 2025 doomers are winning I fear 

I'm not a full on 2025 truther anymore, but wouldn't we have SOME SORT OF ANNOUNCEMENT prior to JFAD era launching?

29 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Until Joker: Folie a Deux trailer!

speaking of Sky i hope LG7 doesn't turn into Masochism :dancehall:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.