Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm sorry but this nurtec endorsement is bat **** crazy the more I think about it. 
in my opinion it's not dissimilar to trump endorsing hydroxychloriquine for covid. I know for a fact doctors in New York began prescribing this because it was recommended and patients subsequently died. People in positions of power/influence should be very careful about what they endorse especially medicine. If it works so well for her then great, go on The View like everyone else and mention it in passing. But to do a full on endorsement!? Nahhh it's crazy. You can't convince me otherwise. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

16 minutes ago, trueromance said:

speaking of Sky i hope LG7 doesn't turn into Masochism :dancehall:

I don't think it will, but I'm starting to think I was right about 2025. 

Someone posted on GGD the day we first heard about Gaga possibly being in Joker 2 was 806 days ago, January 26, 2022

 

It's crazy how it's been 2+ years of us waiting. I remember how everyone was so shocked that the rumored release date was in 2024. But here we are, 22 hours away from the trailer. We are about to witness history ladies get hyped!


 

 FhnFloS.gif

 

13 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

Someone posted on GGD the day we first heard about Gaga possibly being in Joker 2 was 806 days ago, January 26, 2022

 

It's crazy how it's been 2+ years of us waiting. I remember how everyone was so shocked that the rumored release date was in 2024. But here we are, 22 hours away from the trailer. We are about to witness history ladies get hyped!


 

 FhnFloS.gif

 

I'm excited but what a dud to kill our vibes w this ad the day before 

I want to believe she's promoting this medication in good faith as an actual patient (:eli:) who saw good results from it and wants to use her name and platform to widen its reach (while of course getting paid to do so), but it does come off very...tone deaf, to put it bluntly.

 

I feel like the conversation would be very different if she was also advocating for universal healthcare or medication price capping (maybe not in the same #ad campaigns but concurrently to their timeline), but in the absence of that, this just seems...again, a bit tone deaf unfortunately. :katie:

1 hour ago, trueromance said:

speaking of Sky i hope LG7 doesn't turn into Masochism :dancehall:

Amazing song

Mister D's Entertainment News is going to Cinemacon (or pretend he goes), is he the new Perez?

 


cTKtt6V.png

 

 

 

Edited by Pipii

11 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I want to believe she's promoting this medication in good faith as an actual patient (:eli:) who saw good results from it and wants to use her name and platform to widen its reach (while of course getting paid to do so), but it does come off very...tone deaf, to put it bluntly.

 

I feel like the conversation would be very different if she was also advocating for universal healthcare or medication price capping (maybe not in the same #ad campaigns but concurrently to their timeline), but in the absence of that, this just seems...again, a bit tone deaf unfortunately. :katie:

That's the thing it's totally tone deaf. I don't doubt in her mind there are good intentions behind it but the messaging is awful it's almost embarrassing. 
 

She doesn't have to get political about it but I agree if she advocated for something more meaningful like prescription caps or healthcare but instead she's hosting big dinners for millionaire pharma who price gouge the very people Gaga's advertising to. 

I hope she gets a truly debilitating migraine and the nurtec doesn't help....

 

cTKtt6V.png

imagine how we feel

 

 

1 hour ago, Gerard141 said:

I know for a fact doctors in New York began prescribing this because it was recommended and patients subsequently died. 

Lmao that's a massive claim. Do you have a source?

 

Maybe I'm naive, but I believe that Gaga actually uses this drug for migraines 

The fact that she booked Inez and Vinnodh for this ad :rip:

Nurtec has probably done wonders for her health, maybe she's just returning a favour. 

While also getting the coins to potentially fund LG7. 

 

 

 

 

 

Knowing her, she's probably also funding some charity/doing some philanthropy behind the scenes with all of this (I hope so cuz the lashings have some ground).

It's also a good idea to post about Nurtec now just before any Joker-related (and hopefully LG7) stuff. That way it'll get buried in her feed and the media. 

Whatever her intentions, she must understand that big pharma uses $$$ to promote/advertise patented prescription drugs and makes it all back(and much more) by upcharging the patient/insurance. The money Pfizer paid her for this is being billed to the patients. That is what makes this so tone deaf. Marketing makeup is one thing but prescription drugs is a whole another level of greed. 
 

Phone Monkey GIF
 

Anyways I am glad I'll forget all about this when the trailer drops tomorrow. LG7 better not have Nurtec product placement or I'll unstan. 

teog use got me playing BTW

 

 

i love how she can go uber cheesy and schmaltzy with lyrics like "I just wanna be me and I want lots of friends to invite me to their parties" on one track and then gibberish on a cvnty song like scheisse the next

 

3acc648e39538fc0a444f31834804da1_w200.gi

 

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

I'm not a full on 2025 truther anymore, but wouldn't we have SOME SORT OF ANNOUNCEMENT prior to JFAD era launching?

I feel like the visibility of the film would help boost the interest in her album — casual fans who don't follow her music very closely might become more interested after seeing her in the JF#AD marketing materials 

Ugh u guys this 2nd NurtecGate is making me question so many things… and some people are blaming Michael for this lol 

'Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.’

6 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Michael Putansky is WORSE than CariNO

 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

 

@Leptine @FameFatale

We need to wait and see what kind of bawps Michael inspired

CariNO gave us Bored Tonight, so the bar is on the floor

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

42 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I hope she gets a truly debilitating migraine and the nurtec doesn't help....

 

cTKtt6V.png

imagine how we feel

 

 

It is ironic that the thing she keeps promoting to subside the pain of headaches is the same thing that is giving us all a massive headache 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.