Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Rate album opening line(s) :heart:

 

1. I want your ugly / I want your disease

 

2. Young wild American lookin' to be somethin' / Out of school go-goin' for a hundred or two

 

3. I killed a former friend / Left her in the trunk on Highway 10

 

4. I'm gonna marry the night / I won't give up on my life

 

5. A red wine, for me Gaga / I think I've had a bit too much / All of the people start to rush

 

6. My name isn't Alice / But I'll keep looking, I'll keep looking for Wonderland

 

 

:khalyan2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Im still team 2024. There is just no reason for her to tease all that to that extend when the single/album is still a year away

 

Screenshot-20240326-215043-Instagram.jpg

1 minute ago, TSwiftie said:

Im still team 2024. There is just no reason for her to tease all that to that extend when the single/album is still a year away

#2024.

 

81141986-5429-4547-9b07-91122d89fffa_tex

 

The only thing that matters in the near future though is the FAD trailer which is literally less than 2 weeks away.

When what she says suggests 2025

 

GJnpRZTXIAAnXg8?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

But her constant teasing hints at 2024

 

Screenshot-20240326-215043-Instagram.jpg

not the fake insiders fighting over fake info :deadvision:

 

 

Not to be delulu but nothing she said indicates 2025. "I'm working on it as fast as I can" sounds like stop complaining it's coming soon enough. But who knows lol. I'm still stuck on that tik tok tik tok post.

16 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

When what she says suggests 2025

 

GJnpRZTXIAAnXg8?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

But her constant teasing hints at 2024

 

Screenshot-20240326-215043-Instagram.jpg

And when she ends up releasing it in 2026

 

Screenshot-20240326-215043-Instagram.jpg

Not the live stream being prerecorded yesterday :bibliahh:

At this point I'm joining the 2025 team, unless she drops an album mid-JFAD press tour which sounds extremely chaotic and unlike her. Pretty sure she doesn't want to mix her pop/acting careers and Migraine Pills 4 Sale was different. 

 

Oh well, at least she's not being dragged to the studio this time

 

4x.gif

2 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

Not the live stream being prerecorded yesterday :bibliahh:

What?

2 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

Not the live stream being prerecorded yesterday :bibliahh:

Wasn't it supposed to be yesterday to begin with? That whole thing was weird. 

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Wasn't it supposed to be yesterday to begin with? That whole thing was weird. 

Yeah, I heard from sources that it was delayed because she was busy editing the LG7 video. 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Yeah, I heard from sources that it was delayed because she was busy editing the LG7 video. 

#shotoniphone

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Girl, what tea are you looking for? She clearly is still making the album. At best she is 50% of the way done. 
 

She literally posts stuff like, "Writing lyrics" and fans are like, "She's lying, the album is done!!!” 

wdym with 'what tea'? like some SOLID info for instance (!!)

47 minutes ago, Jack! said:

:khalyan2:

The correct one would've been dead last

 

:khalyan2:

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Girl, what tea are you looking for? She clearly is still making the album. At best she is 50% of the way done. 
 

She literally posts stuff like, "Writing lyrics" and fans are like, "She's lying, the album is done!!!” 

 

1 hour ago, jesus del rey said:

Guys I think she is lying and she is releasing the album this week

:suburban:

She is excited for everything she has to show us. Visuals done confirmed. :WAP:

Wbk these insiders have plenty of leisure time, but I've never thought they'd be JOBLESS.

 

mOzPJlN.gif

We should deffo focus on FAD trailer though. Looks like nothing else is coming soon.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.