Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Solar said:

Can the user who offended mr.S apologize so we can get sum truthful tea?

 

spacer.png

Girl, what tea are you looking for? She clearly is still making the album. At best she is 50% of the way done. 
 

She literally posts stuff like, "Writing lyrics" and fans are like, "She's lying, the album is done!!!” 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Solar said:

Can the user who offended mr.S apologize so we can get sum truthful tea?

 

spacer.png

he still taks to the hive so if gaga was on he'd have just said before

the reality is LG7 late 2024/early 2025

The bey thing isn't happening, but something between them could eventually come (that jane champion thing that keeps being rumoured)

In the immediate, lets look forward  to the joker trailer and forget everything else

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.gif

As frustrating and disappointing it is to still not get any solid piece of LG7 info, I have to say just on a cursory glance, the difference between this live and the pre-LG6 live is stark. She looked so worn out and checked out of it then. I'm glad that that's not the case anymore and she seems to be in the right creative headspace and genuinely enjoying the album creation process, which is the vibe that her IG posts have been giving so far as well.

 

Let her cook. Although "finishing as fast as I can" is kinda ambiguous and makes it seem like she's working on some sorta deadline so maybe 2024 still isn't completely off the table idk. Hopefully it's all worth the wait in the end.

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

She kinda implied that it really got shipped back, no? :coffee:

I won

1 minute ago, Julio said:

 

I am not trusting any "insider" with that username :skull: Seriously tho, can someone give Mr.S a happy massage so we can have some TRUE tea? 

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

As frustrating and disappointing it is to still not get any solid piece of LG7 info, I have to say just on a cursory glance, the difference between this live and the pre-LG6 live is stark. She looked so worn out and checked out of it then. I'm glad that that's not the case anymore and she seems to be in the right creative headspace and genuinely enjoying the album creation process, which is the vibe that her IG posts have been giving so far as well.

 

Let her cook. Although "finishing as fast as I can" is kinda ambiguous and makes it seem like she's working on some sorta deadline so maybe 2024 still isn't completely off the table idk. Hopefully it's all worth the wait in the end.

She does this every time, and then once the album is released we'll hear that it was the most traumatic period of her life and she was depressed making it. :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

As frustrating and disappointing it is to still not get any solid piece of LG7 info, I have to say just on a cursory glance, the difference between this live and the pre-LG6 live is stark. She looked so worn out and checked out of it then. I'm glad that that's not the case anymore and she seems to be in the right creative headspace and genuinely enjoying the album creation process, which is the vibe that her IG posts have been giving so far as well.

 

Let her cook. Although "finishing as fast as I can" is kinda ambiguous and makes it seem like she's working on some sorta deadline so maybe 2024 still isn't completely off the table idk. Hopefully it's all worth the wait in the end.

She can also be in the final phases and try to get everything done before they ship it for vinyls and start creating the visuals so this sentence makes sense to me. 

Her roots are coming back strong, the visuals must be done now for the full album to be released together on April 5th

 

:suburban:

I really don't think she's releasing the album right on top of Joker II and the soundtrack that'll have, regardless of whether it's covers. Let's be reasonable :rip: 

Edited by hausofbryan

Rate album opening line(s) :heart:

 

1. I want your ugly / I want your disease

 

2. Young wild American lookin' to be somethin' / Out of school go-goin' for a hundred or two

 

3. I killed a former friend / Left her in the trunk on Highway 10

 

4. I'm gonna marry the night / I won't give up on my life

 

5. A red wine, for me Gaga / I think I've had a bit too much / All of the people start to rush

 

6. My name isn't Alice / But I'll keep looking, I'll keep looking for Wonderland

 

 

My sources tell me 2024 is going to be a hard year for OGHs. Feb 2024 is still on the table.

 

:hippo:

Waiting for 3/29 to see if she really is on Bey's album or not. After that, will have zero expectations for any movement until JFAD. Better to keep my expectations low with this putà

 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Rate album opening line(s) :heart:

5. A red wine, for me Gaga / I think I've had a bit too much / All of the people start to rush

:suburban:

17 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

She does this every time, and then once the album is released we'll hear that it was the most traumatic period of her life and she was depressed making it. :rip: 

Well, the cycle gotta break someday when she frees herself from her personal demons and is able to create again without any significant creative baggage bogging her down. I'm choosing to be optimistic till the release at least :cm:

 

As for her team, hmm... now I'm gonna pass on that one :suburban:

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

1 minute ago, Julio said:

LG7 LEAD SINGLE 

this is obvs. why GÀR isn't releasing anytime soon :cm:

1 minute ago, Julio said:

LG7 LEAD SINGLE 

This is giving Human Nature. Is she coming for Madonna's visuals/aesthetics this era but with the same generic copy paste dance music? I'm intrigued...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.