Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

facebook and instagram are down, they restarting the servers in anticipation for the LG7 lead announcement IKTR!!!!

Just now, FameFatale said:

Facebook and instagram are down :rip: No announcement today. :rip: 

announcement coming when they go back up at 4 in the morning :WAP:

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

Announcement this weekend (4 weeks after tik tok tik tok)

 

Single 3/15 with the video on Fortnite

 

:giraffe:

Girl, there cant be the video in Fortnite :gaygacat1:

Even if the outages are resolved, I'm scared of another failed countdown. I can't take this.

 

F9Jcw6wX0AAxevY.jpg

 

But it's not like I have any other choice so.

 

 

1 hour 11 minutes.

 

IMG-4837.jpg

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Even if the outages are resolved, I'm scared of another failed countdown. I can't take this.

 

F9Jcw6wX0AAxevY.jpg

 

Imagine if she really was going to announce today via scheduled insta post and now it won't post at all because of the outage. :rip: 

Just now, Almodusa said:

She can just post it on Twitter 

 

spacer.png

never beating the Elon shill allegations I fear

 

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

gaga said tik tok tik tok on the 9th of feb on a friday... that 4x... so 4 weeks aka the fourth week is this friday the 8th of march IM MOVING

I’m not sure… :clownny: does it make sense? I mean I’m delulu, but it wouldn’t come to my mind in this way 

28 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Her feed isn’t perfectly aligned yet, she would need 2 more posts to complete the row. You take the digits from the number of posts she has (3,664) and add them all together (equals 19). Then you see if it’s divisible by 3 (it’s not, it’s 6.33). 2 more posts would make 3,666, which when added together is 21, which is divisible by 3 and you know it’d be aligned. Though this only really matters if you were to scroll all 3.6k posts to the very bottom and see the posts don’t align because there would be empty slots 

I don’t think she cared about her feed :rip:

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Imagine if she really was going to announce today via scheduled insta post and now it won't post at all because of the outage. :rip: 

The journey continues...

 

Spoiler

into a new era

 

Tired-dw-meme-8.jpg

 

 

 

I would really love it if fb, instagram and messenger were never repaired :jonny2: such a healing time :celestial2:

Somehow I have this feeling that Gaga will scrap whatever LG7 concept she is working nowadays (and that she won't post more pics this month) :skull:

Just now, Lil Mxnster said:

Somehow I have this feeling that Gaga will scrap whatever LG7 concept she is working nowadays (and that she won't post more pics this month) :skull:

Weird behaviour...

 

1 minute ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Somehow I have this feeling that Gaga will scrap whatever LG7 concept she is working nowadays (and that she won't post more pics this month) :skull:

 

32 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Imagine if she was meant to announce today but now IG is down--

I wouldn't be surprised after Pandemica

 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

 

4 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Somehow I have this feeling that Gaga will scrap whatever LG7 concept she is working nowadays (and that she won't post more pics this month) :skull:

ezgif-4-d8574fd38c.thumb.gif.06a4f47f289

5 minutes ago, Aden said:

Thank god LA's billboards aren't down

 

:suburban:

billboard*

 

bf2.png

 

 

 

LG7 Budget? A dollar.

 

maxresdefault.jpg

So I have a strong feeling that she is about to announce today. Everytime she does something there's a disaster somehow somewhere. When she releases a single or announce a sìngle, someone famous dies, when she releases an album, a whole world suffer a global disaster.... 

I hope she works with a new photographer this era

 

Norbert Schoerner was always one of my dream picks for her and they didn't disappoint 

 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

4 hours ago, RandomHooker said:

Today's editorial serve? It's announcement day. I feel it.

 

IMG-4837.jpg

 

55 minutes

 

IMG-4837.jpg

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.