Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

35 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

inb4 pre-era studio pics ranking

L4S

Chromosome

LG7

Joanne

ASIB

ย 

Only counted the ig erasย :beatfreak:

Edited by Sheep

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Bobby quickly calling some guy on grindr with a PhD in computer science to make littlemonsters.com work again so she can announce.

ย 

ย 

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

L4S

Chromosome

LG7

Joanne

ASIB

ย 

Only counted the ig erasย :beatfreak:

are we serious :lmao:

43 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

calling me "jobless or uneducated" for not taking a pharmaceutical company's press release as gospel is crazy :suburban:

Atleast you took that title like a champ and kudos to you for not acting like a crazy person who downvotes almost every single posts.

Looking at youย @Miraclemoo.png

ย 

  • Author

I don't understand the feeds issue, can't she post 3 in one go and it would be fine regardless?

Edited by Phoenixstar

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

are we serious :lmao:

The L4S session looks were SEVERE and the way we figured out which studios she was at from blank wall backdrops was iconic I fear.ย :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Santhosh said:

Atleast you took that title like a champ and kudos to you for not acting like a crazy person who downvotes almost every single posts.

Looking at youย @Miraclemoo.png

ย 

I just use the dislike button as I disagree button. I'm used to it on reddit.

ย 

Kisses & hugs, Miracle.

ย 

Her feed is an ugly train wreck of advertisements and mismatched aesthetic, itโ€™s a non factor girls.ย 

ย 

:rip:ย 

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I just use the dislike button as I disagree button. I'm used to it on reddit.

ย 

Kisses & hugs, Miracle.

ย 

Thanks for kissesย :bird:

Even if she's coming March 15th, I feel like maybe she will announce next week like with SL, since it's eternal sunshine week this week

ย 

I don't think she going to announce anything Ari release week. So nothing is coming I guessย :gaycat6:

Just now, bigboyzeddy said:

aint nobody care about that album

oh hi zeddy

ย 

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Even if she's coming March 15th, I feel like maybe she will announce next week like with SL, since it's eternal sunshine week this week

ย 

For some reason i feel like eternal sunshine will be a noneventย :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

GaGa does :bird:

She does? Is that album the name of a new blush or medication?ย :eddie:

not y'all saying no one cares about that album after fearing the Camilla's and Halsey's of the worldย :ahh:

I do agree there doesn't seem to be that much hype rn but it'll still be a big event, and I doubt Gaga would release her single on the same weekย 

10 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Even if she's coming March 15th, I feel like maybe she will announce next week like with SL, since it's eternal sunshine week this week

ย 

Just an announcement on a Tuesday is fine sistren. Sweetener will be released on Friday it's ok. As long as she doesnt release or announce on Friday

ย 

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

not y'all saying no one cares about that album after fearing the Camilla's and Halsey's of the worldย :ahh:

I do agree there doesn't seem to be that much hype rn but it'll still be a big event, and I doubt Gaga would release her single on the same weekย 

thats EXACTLY why LG7 lead is coming on friday... we know interscope LOVES giving gaga the worst release days

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

not y'all saying no one cares about that album after fearing the Camilla's and Halsey's of the worldย :ahh:

I do agree there doesn't seem to be that much hype rn but it'll still be a big event, and I doubt Gaga would release her single on the same weekย 

even if eternal sunshine was a non event album with a #35 peaking single, Gaga would still probably respect her release

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.