Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Haus Labs is such a boring brand, can’t believe its Lady Gaga’s. like we still talk about fame perfume premiere and that commercial, compare it to HL, crickets.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Haus Labs is such a boring brand, can’t believe its Lady Gaga’s. like we still talk about fame perfume premiere and that commercial, compare it to HL, crickets.

Fame Perfume was highkey stanworthy. That entire era is how you successfully mix art and crapitalism 

 

 

Fatou-Blackswan.thumb.gif.29325684f8d0de1bebd2691935e55a93.gif

Edited by Reginald

39 minutes ago, Konril said:

The 36 of the February-March girlies on sewer slide watch.

Yv1yVH2.gif

 

lemme change the answer to react_confused.png real quick!

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

Fame Perfume was highkey stanworthy. That entire era is how you successfully mix art and crapitalism 

 

 

Fatou-Blackswan.thumb.gif.29325684f8d0de1bebd2691935e55a93.gif

it also conveyed the idea of putting high art in front of pop (which uses the means of capitalism more often than not) perfectly - something that she had been doing a lot since the beginning of her career.

Edited by hypocrateen
-

Honestly, if LG7 fails to impress me, I might just have to drop her. There's just seems to be nothing left of the artist that once was, the one I started stanning and rooting for. But the Gaga I love usually comes out when she starts promoting her music so I'm hopeful, especially when Chromatica was such a great album for me. 

 

 

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

Honestly, if LG7 fails to impress me, I might just have to drop her. There's just seems to be nothing left of the artist that once was, the one I started stanning and rooting for. But the Gaga I love usually comes out when she starts promoting her music so I'm hopeful, especially when Chromatica was such a great album for me. 

 

 

it kinda hurts to admit it but I have been feeling like this too

 

haus-beauty-makeup.gif

5 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

it kinda hurts to admit it but I have been feeling like this too

 

haus-beauty-makeup.gif

Same. I'd say it would make or break it for me but I'm sticking around until J:FAD at least since I am very excited to see what she does with that project (assuming LG7 comes before ofc). 

Luxx Noir London stanning Gaga like half of her Just Trish podcast interview :rip:  

Edited by FameFatale

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

Fame Perfume was highkey stanworthy. That entire era is how you successfully mix art and crapitalism 

 

 

 

Revisited this for the first time in like 10 years just last night. What tf happened man... 

yeah, I feel the same as the users above, if LG7 fails to impress me (both musically and the era) I might just unstan. She became so boring and money obsessed (she probably always was, but nowadays it's insufferable). I'll still enjoy her music of course, just like Chromatica was great, but the era was terrible. 

 

edit : I need so see her being passionate about music again, which hasn't seem to be the case in a LONG time. And her talking Haus Labs everyday instead of releasing music is giving the opposite. 

Edited by Summer Boy

You are all so dramatic. I mean do you, but chill out.

 

Edited by Onion Girl

42 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

it kinda hurts to admit it but I have been feeling like this too

 

haus-beauty-makeup.gif

 

36 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Same. I'd say it would make or break it for me but I'm sticking around until J:FAD at least since I am very excited to see what she does with that project (assuming LG7 comes before ofc). 

 

3 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

yeah, I feel the same as the users above, if LG7 fails to impress me (both musically and the era) I might just unstan. She became so boring and money obsessed (she probably always was, but nowadays it's insufferable). I'll still enjoy her music of course, just like Chromatica was great, but the era was terrible. 

 

edit : I need so see her being passionate about music again, which hasn't seem to be the case in a LONG time. And her talking Haus Labs everyday instead of releasing music is giving the opposite. 

Here's to LG7 reigniting the passion she and we once had.

 

tumblr_mxexagIiTx1qff2ilo6_250.gif

5 minutes ago, Onion Girl said:

You are all so dramatic. I mean do you, but chill out.

like mother like monsters 

6 minutes ago, Onion Girl said:

You are all so dramatic. I mean do you, but chill out.

 

edit: honestly my comment was unnecessary and kind of mean. you are obviously allowed to feel however you feel.

I didn't make my comment to be dramatic, it's just the fact that the artist I once loved has changed so much throughout the years (or so it seems) that it's hard to pinpoint the person that I was once so fascinated with. And if the most important factor, the music, isn't up to par, then there's nothing left to really be engaged in, right? 

10 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

 

 

Here's to LG7 reigniting the passion she and we once had.

 

tumblr_mxexagIiTx1qff2ilo6_250.gif

Cheers to that. I'm hopeful.

tumblr_mxexagIiTx1qff2ilo6_250.gif

24 minutes ago, Iongweave said:

isn’t this like the 3rd reformulation of haus labs blush? i have the bright pink one and it performs beautifully so i’m not sure what needed to be fixed. i smell a stunt :chick1:

Same formula, they just updated the design + size of the packaging.

4 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Same formula, they just updated the design + size of the packaging.

She is serving different covers for blushes but not her albums? :rip: 

  • Popular Post

She honestly wouldn't even be getting lashed by her own fanbase for that statement if she was actually giving us said "ART" instead of concealers, foundation, Oreos, Dom Perignon champagne (good visuals came out of this at least, lol), Tudor watches, Nurtec migraine pills, list goes on. We know you're a capitalist, but at least be the Taylor Swift kind and milk your fans dry while also feeding them and giving them a lot of content in return. You can't go almost 4 years with no music, have us go through the worst drought ever, serve constant eyeroll moments...and still expect people to be like "yass motha **** you pop music this is ARTCAP!!!". Maybe if we were still 14.

perched for same members claiming LG7 is everything they knew it would be

11 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

She honestly wouldn't even be getting lashed by her own fanbase for that statement if she was actually giving us said "ART" instead of concealers, foundation, Oreos, Dom Perignon champagne (good visuals came out of this at least, lol), Tudor watches, Nurtec migraine pills, list goes on. We know you're a capitalist, but at least be the Taylor Swift kind and milk your fans dry while also feeding them and giving them a lot of content in return. You can't go almost 4 years with no music, have us go through the worst drought ever, serve constant eyeroll moments...and still expect people to be like "yass motha **** you pop music this is ARTCAP!!!". Maybe if we were still 14.

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.