Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

49 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Girl was literally pushing perfumes and then sponsorships like Tudor and Dom Perignon… let’s stop acting like she never was a capitalist

Let’s stop acting like every damn musician isn’t a capitalist. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Reginald said:

This video made me so emotional when it released. Seeing 2020sGa wearing some of her most iconic legacy looks, again  

the Poker Face look still slaying 12 years later :wanda:
 

Spoiler

the raggedy misshapen Chromatica mask sends me though

 

BM2F0EE.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Even if she does drop music I don’t have faith in her mindset right now that it’s going to be any kind of priority for her and it will be buried as a footnote while she plans some kind of further Haus Labs expansion in 2025 that truly gets her juices flowing.


We’ll see I guess.

 

This is what I'm worrying about too.

What happened to this base :biblionny:

 

Bring back the dry countdowns and album rankings
 

…..

 

Stupid Love is a really great song and I love that she gave Bloodpop total control do what he wanted with it. Bloodpop is a unique producer and made Chromatica what it was. He should never work with her again, but I thank him for his service 

 

I don't really care about her shenanigans anymore. I will tune in when she does something new (Fortnite) or when she releases music. That's about it.

 

Some of you take stanning way too seriously :rip: like go out or get a job.

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

something like this again would be great for the election, just focus on getting people to vote rather than endorsing anyone

 

 

also this vid is a goldmine for gifs someone get on that :dies:

6 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

What happened to this base :biblionny:

 

Bring back the dry countdowns and album rankings
 

…..

 

Stupid Love is a really great song and I love that she gave Bloodpop total control do what he wanted with it. Bloodpop is a unique producer and made Chromatica what it was. He should never work with her again, but I thank him for his service 

 

This bangs :clownny:

1 hour ago, Bamboo said:


they’re eating her up on twitter I fear :rip:

Not to defend Lady Milburn Pennybags, but she clearly states in the video that she was tired of other people using her, her name and her brand to make them money.

 

Now she's the boss and business ventures like Haus Labs (as much as I don't care for it) are her own choice. Is the 'gotcha' moment in the room with us?

ready for the Nurtec ODT jingle single announcement in an hour and 9 mins :bird:

I want to express a heartfelt apology for any confusion caused by my previous statement about the intersection of art and capitalism. In recent times, I've been on a deeply personal creative journey, exploring various artistic avenues, including music for LG7 and my involvement in the film "Joker."

 

While my initial words may have been misunderstood, please know that my intention was never to trivialize the complexities surrounding art and capitalism. I appreciate the diverse perspectives shared by my community, and I'm taking this opportunity to clarify my stance.

 

I've been reflecting on the importance of balancing personal creativity and navigating the demands of the industry. Your understanding means a lot to me, and I am committed to continuing my artistic journey with authenticity and a deeper appreciation for the nuances involved.

 

As I work on LG7, I hope you'll join me on this transformative path, and I thank you for your ongoing support and willingness to grow together. 🖤

 

spacer.png

Edited by ToniGaga96

the only countdown we should do is to haus labs being dragged to court by the state of california over titanium dioxide or whatever that was

 

43178.thumb.gif.9d5348db37d81c14d8a9f59d15e13b31.gif

the sense of humor y'all have :laugh: I love this base, GGD would never 17HSMdI.gif

Its interesting how it feels like she’s disconnected from the music scene for years.  

I hope she release soon and pay homage to the “arts” she constantly talking about. 

It kinda hurts talented people like her wasting their years and time over some Kardashian business. 

Just now, Human Fly said:

Its interesting how it feels like she’s disconnected from the music scene for years.  

I hope she release soon and pay homage to the “arts” she constantly talking about. 

It kinda hurts talented people like her wasting their years and time over some Kardashian business. 

Yeah she needs to start walking the walk and stop with these meaningless statements.

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

just to bring some optimism I guess

 

This is exactly what I was thinking 

 

She is very public right now. Attending events and posting regularly on Instagram. I’m just not sure if it is because of LG7 or if she is starting early for JFAD 

6 minutes ago, Reginald said:

the sense of humor y'all have :laugh: I love this base, GGD would never 17HSMdI.gif

honestly why i stay, other forums don't have the sauce or are too small :giraffe:

10 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Its interesting how it feels like she’s disconnected from the music scene for years.  

I hope she release soon and pay homage to the “arts” she constantly talking about. 

It kinda hurts talented people like her wasting their years and time over some Kardashian business. 

 

9 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Yeah she needs to start walking the walk and stop with these meaningless statements.

This is actual fair criticism of the situation.

 

Art and capitalism coexisting is truth no matter how one feels about the matter. She's served far more capitalism than art in the past few months, however, and she needs to start serving art again.

 

For all the talk about "the future of art", she's been too picky about releasing art into the world. You can't be a credible thought leader about the future of art without actually enabling art itself.

1 hour ago, Bamboo said:


they’re eating her up on twitter I fear :rip:

And? Twitter is an echo chamber of nuance-lacking dummies. Nurtecgate was an actual roast of her that went beyond the bird app (and one she lowkey deserved). Her IG comments are all yasss kween'd.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.