Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, Pipii said:

She does seem kind of nervous, it was a probably a Stupid Mistake, she never sounds rehearsed for these type of things

Love mother but she clearly does not have a PR team or media coach, at least good ones.

 

:penguin:

 

Then again, her style is more gritty and raw honesty, I suppose.

Tbh, I respect her even more for being transparent about her 'capitalist' ventures. 

Everyone can be a capitalist, especially in the U.S. where it originated from. 

 

The Music industry is a multi-billion-dollar industry, and so is the growing beauty industry. 

Gaga can do whatever the heck she wants, especially if she's succeeding at it. 

 

 

 

Gaur has some quotes, but she’s never said anything near what Mr. Shallow just admitted :deadbanana2:

 

 

6 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I just want her to move back to New York

 

ciara-crying.gif

Same LA ruined her 

She looks stunning tho, will gladly take her current feed any day over the #ad spamming trip that she's been on over the past two years :ryan3:

 

10 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Gaur has some quotes, but she’s never said anything near what Mr. Shallow just admitted :deadbanana2:

 

 

That is an absolute insane thing to say in an interview. That's something you only say to your therapist or god. 

It's been a great week for Camilizers - Page 4 - Base - ATRL

15 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I just want her to move back to New York

 

ciara-crying.gif

New York is a tan that you'll always lose

 

ciara-crying.gif

i dont see yall complaining about art pieces reaching record high trading prices at auction events

nicki.png

Completely unreleated but I saw Paloma Faith leave her a positive comment on her IG pic dedicated to Tony's passing. I thought Paloma hated her.

 

:clack:

The “past career” comment is a mess. I don’t really even get what point she was trying to make. 

We Stan Lady CapitalismGa. Now hurry up get back to studio and release #LG7 ma'am

21 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Should've used the selfie as the main pic but ok

 

moo.png

I thought so too like why didn’t they push her hair forward hahahah

The rumored rock era and those long small curls are kinda channeling bleached Alanis Morissette. :heart2:

3 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

I’m so tired of her saying things to sound smart without doing anything or executing ideas

She's doing it for herself, like any of us would choose to do.

3 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

I’m so tired of her saying things to sound smart without doing anything or executing ideas

She's doing it for herself, like any of us would choose to do.

From 2022-2023 I was sure that LG7 would be released after JFAD in 2025

 

Then after Blade posted I was on the LG7 2024 hype train 

 

Then after nothing came through most of Feb I went back to LG7 2025

 

BUT NOW after seeing how active she has been recently, I am officially back on the LG7 2024 train!!! She’ll release a month or 2 after Haus Labs launches in Europe 

:lmao: Gaga has always been greedy for FAME and MONEY. Are you realising that just now? She literally shoved down her capitalistic appetence down everyone's throat since her debute and even before.

 

 

 

 

This fanbase should be renamed Little Delulus. 

 

stephm.png

 

...Her past career? What's that supposed to mean?:snowman:

 

 

 

The “past career” comment rubbed me the wrong way but I think it’s obvious the point she was trying to make was actually “past endeavors”, which makes a lot more sense

 

No one would bat an eye ab that comment if the last 5-7 years of her career hadn’t felt like music was an afterthought

Liddos are honestly insufferable its why she disposed of them long ago! Why else do you think she has no problem trolling and getting them all pressed and boiling??

That whole interview just puts me off a little bit. Hearing her talk about makeup and entrepreneurship is nauseating :sick:

 

I can't emphasize enough how little I care about Haus Labs. I actually resent it. She sounds less and less like an artist and more like a CEO and I'm not gonna stan a CEO lol

 

 

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

22 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

...Her past career? What's that supposed to mean?:snowman:

 

 

 

she's retied and doesnt need a 401k

Edited by truthteller

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

From 2022-2023 I was sure that LG7 would be released after JFAD in 2025

 

Then after Blade posted I was on the LG7 2024 hype train 

 

Then after nothing came through most of Feb I went back to LG7 2025

 

BUT NOW after seeing how active she has been recently, I am officially back on the LG7 2024 train!!! She’ll release a month or 2 after Haus Labs launches in Europe 

Welcome back to our little corner sis. Hopefully you stick around longer this time!

 

8hflaf.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.