Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I really need next era to see if we truly lost her for good.

Born This Wealthy

Electric-ity Bill

Highway Tolls (Road To Cash Grabbing)

Round 2:

 

So Wealthy I Could Die 

Marry The Bank

The Edge Of Bankruptcy

Buy From Mama

Free Market 

 

:celestial5:

Art and Capitalism just before they decided to shoot SL video on an iPhone.

If she brings that energy into LG7 I swear to god. 

Wow it really stings for her to just say it like that even if the writing has been on the wall for a while  :cries:

Just now, TheGerm said:

“Past career” is driving me insane 

Yeah, I'm still thinking about it 

 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Maybe the "special project" she mentioned is a brand-new Ponzi scheme to embezzle money.

 

:suburban:

Maybe the "special project" was the meltdowns we had along the way.

moo.png

 

47 minutes ago, Aden said:

"Art and capitalism can be friends" really shouldn't be a salacious quote to anyone who's witnessed her House of Gucci press tour. :rip:

 

Sis has strung together kooky phrases since the dawn of her career.

She pretty much said this during ARTPOP

 

Taking fine art and mass producing it for profit. A Reverse-Warholian Experience.

 

We could belong together. Art and Capitalism 

When LG7 is a concept album centered around wealth hoarding and the stock market while ironically not being profitable 

 

:suburban:

We better enjoy LG7 when it comes out because if she refers to "music" as a "past career," I doubt we will get LG8 :suburban:

 

 

Are we entering our Rihanna phase?

 

 

:suburban:

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Yeah, I'm still thinking about it 

 

spacer.png

Like I need to log off and touch grass I can’t believe she said that 

Maybe that's why she's been using the devil emoji. She's embracing that side of herself. Her AnCap era is coming :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

We better enjoy LG7 when it comes out because if she refers to "music" as a "past career," I doubt we will get LG8 :suburban:

 

 

Are we entering our Rihanna phase?

 

 

:suburban:

I guess we’re on our way to haus labs ads of her eating pancakes masquerading as a “short film” 

yeah she already needs to do some damage control for the past career comment, some of us have supported her for over 10 years and it's sad to hear her to say that...

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

We better enjoy LG7 when it comes out because if she refers to "music" as a "past career," I doubt we will get LG8 :suburban:

 

 

Are we entering our Rihanna phase?

 

 

:suburban:

Not to defend her annoying behavior but I think we might be reading too much into this, she is clearly working on music so 

moo.png

I think she just meant the things she had done prior to starting haus fads

moo.png

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.