Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Guess it's time to list our top 10 Gaga songs again :heart2:

 

Bad Ratio

Electric Credit

Depreciating in Circles

Balance This Way

Government Hedging

Stupid Liquidity

Always Remember Us This Rich

Sour Collateral

LeverageGame

Cashflow to Mama

 

My ****ing fave :clap3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I’m so tired of her saying things to sound smart without doing anything or executing ideas

We better I bet we get an IG post tonight or tomorrow that does not directly acknowledge that comment but says something that subtlely backtracks it :gaycat1:

Edited by Bamboo

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Not to defend her annoying behavior but I think we might be reading too much into this, she is clearly working on music so 

moo.png

I think she just meant the things she had done prior to starting haus fads

moo.png

 

Maybe LG7 is her goodbye to music :suburban:

 

 

"And now, I'm just trying to change the world, o̶n̶e̶ s̶e̶q̶u̶i̶n̶ a̶t̶ a̶ t̶i̶m̶e̶ one lipstick at a time" 

Diggin' My Goldmine 

Joanne (Where Do You Think Our Stocks Are Heading?)

Perfect Credit Score

I'm trying not to look too much into that comment, I guess she meant her career until now. She was probably nervous... She must've been nervous...

 

Spoiler

gagadelrey-lady-gaga-reaction.gif

 

Just now, Dumbledore said:

I'm trying not to look too much into that comment, I guess she meant her career until now. She was probably nervous... She must've been nervous...

 

  Reveal hidden contents

gagadelrey-lady-gaga-reaction.gif

 

She does seem kind of nervous, it was a probably a Stupid Mistake, she never sounds rehearsed for these type of things

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

can someone make this even bigger

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

I just cackled 

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

can someone make this even bigger

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

Spoiler

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

 

Edited by Dumbledore

$AURA

VENTURE (capitalist)

S.E.C.

$$$tock Portfolio 

n'sider Trading

MorEgage 

Do What U Want (With my Roth IRA)

Accountant

Swindle

Donatella

Dividends!

Goldman Jane Sachs

Taxes

Greedy

$AAPLause 

fun cancelled

album rates cancelled

stupid love lashings cancelled

countdowns cancelled

close the base!

 

Spoiler

but open the stocks 👹

 

1 minute ago, hypocrateen said:

fun cancelled

album rates cancelled

stupid love lashings cancelled

countdowns cancelled

close the base!

 

  Hide contents

but open the stocks 👹

 

We can rank our favorite Gaga's meme/funny pics. Mine's this one 

 

STK-20230711-WA0000.webp?ex=65eff391&is=

 

Its the way I finally made peace with nothing coming only for something worse than nothing to come :snowball:

Chromatica Ball Tour Film will not be released because it doesn't add to the art of Lady Gaga's Capitalism.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyP4Tajvmn9gv-sLGHbOB

3 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

We can rank our favorite Gaga's meme/funny pics. Mine's this one 

 

STK-20230711-WA0000.webp?ex=65eff391&is=

 

This is an old one but this one had me in a chokehold in the early 2010s

 

ee796178ab23daa7c96cb1a2c5fbc726_400x400

1 minute ago, Dumbledore said:

We can rank our favorite Gaga's meme/funny pics. Mine's this one 

 

STK-20230711-WA0000.webp?ex=65eff391&is=

 

spacer.png

 

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

spacer.png

 

Great minds think alike I fear 

ee796178ab23daa7c96cb1a2c5fbc726_400x400.jpegee796178ab23daa7c96cb1a2c5fbc726_400x400.jpegee796178ab23daa7c96cb1a2c5fbc726_400x400.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

We can rank our favorite Gaga's meme/funny pics. Mine's this one 

 

STK-20230711-WA0000.webp?ex=65eff391&is=

 

I like it cause it reminds me of 

 

vector_perkins_render_full_body__by_vectorvideo_dgpl1dt-375w.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA3NCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEyOTUxYjFlLTdkN2ItNDRkZS1hY2Y5LTM4ZGFiMmVjMzIzY1wvZGdwbDFkdC1mMGU5NzFkNC1jYzQ4LTQ2YWUtODBjNy02NjA5NTc0MmVlMWQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTUzNyJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19._jGgJdTx6i7CuMFDoH_QCjuhJkAp8QmzghxOk7csGdw

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.