Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

46 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Iโ€™m hoping LG7 isnโ€™t full on rock, but just dabbles in some influences. Iโ€™m honestly sick of pop stars changing lanes and genres so much. It feels very inorganic at this point.ย 

To bo honest, I kind of like it. It keeps things interesting. No shade to artists like Ariana, Dua, Selena, etc. but it's very boring to know what kind of sound their next album is going to sound like.

ย 

It's also no surprise the biggest and longest lasting pop artists of our time change lanes periodically (Bey doing house/country, Gaga doing country/jazz/rock, Madonna doing electronica/house/R&B, even Taylor doing pop/folk, etc.)

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

I know Act III is going to be rock (I think?) but it would be so funny if Beyoncรฉ went with jazz since black artists also had a big influence in the genre, and the Telephone sequel ended up being a jazz cover dddd

Isn't Act III supposed to be another duet album with Jay-Z?

Just now, Leptine said:

Isn't Act III supposed to be another duet album with Jay-Z?

No idea tbh. Because this project is focused on black history, the potential for another Gar x Bey collab will likely fall more on a future Gaga album than a future Bey album.

Just now, Aden said:

No idea tbh. Because this project is focused on black history, the potential for another Gar x Bey collab will likely fall more on a future Gaga album than a future Bey album.

I remember that the journalist that ended up being right about Act II, claimed that about the third, another Jay-Z duet album.

ย 

ย 

I couldn't care less about charts with LG7ย :ryan:

ย 

Gaga accomplished her second peak with the soundtrack of a blockbuster movie, won an OSCAR, reached #1 with Shallow and Rain On Me, etc... I mean, what else could we ask? :michael:ย Her legend status is beyond question at this point. I just want quality (and visuals) for LG7, even if it has only one or two singles.ย 

1 minute ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I couldn't care less about charts with LG7ย :ryan:

ย 

Gaga accomplished her second peak with the soundtrack of a blockbuster movie, won an OSCAR, reached #1 with Shallow and Rain On Me, etc... I mean, what else could we ask? :michael:ย Her legend status is beyond question at this point. I just want quality (and visuals) for LG7, even if it has only one or two singles.ย 

Iโ€™m hoping we get a lot of pre-done videos this era since she wonโ€™t have much free time later in the year.

ย 

:bird:

Had a dream that she announced the LG7 lead last night.... that means she's comingย :coffee:

10 minutes ago, Aden said:

To bo honest, I kind of like it. It keeps things interesting. No shade to artists like Ariana, Dua, Selena, etc. but it's very boring to know what kind of sound their next album is going to sound like.

ย 

It's also no surprise the biggest and longest lasting pop artists of our time change lanes periodically (Bey doing house/country, Gaga doing country/jazz/rock, Madonna doing electronica/house/R&B, even Taylor doing pop/folk, etc.)

Dua is only on her third era, and I wouldnโ€™t say DL and FN are similar tbh. Of course Gagaโ€™s music is more interesting than Selenaโ€™s. Just because something is pop doesnโ€™t mean it canโ€™t be sonically unique.ย 

21 minutes ago, Yzma said:

I'm blaming the pain meds and xanax that I'm onย 

:suburban:

ย 

ย 

Damn we got an Actual Patient in this base

ย 

:suburban:

ย 

OT: 8 hoursย :ducky:

@Yzmaย Make sure to contact your doctor about Nurtec too

ย 

:suburban:

9 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

We need Chromatica Act II.

We just need an announcement for LG7 right now.ย :suburban:

Sometimes I wish she'd put her ego away and just choose pre-written hits for herself like Dua/Rihanna.

ย 

or release an album with 200 other writers on each song, like Beyonce.

ย 

ย 

I fear we've been waiting 4 years just to get another Stupid Love.

27 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

We need Chromatica Act II.ย 

sis I love Chromatica but no we do not

:suburban:

5 minutes ago, Zefierce said:

Sometimes I wish she'd put her ego away and just choose pre-written hits for herself like Dua/Rihanna.

ย 

or release an album with 200 other writers on each song, like Beyonce.

ย 

ย 

I fear we've been waiting 4 years just to get another Stupid Love.

Nah, Iโ€™d rather get an album full of Just Another Day type songs than something completely writing campโ€™d.ย 

37 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

We need Chromatica Act II.ย 

She seemed to hate Chromatica Act I, nevermind a second. She wouldnโ€™t even tweet about it, just retweeting Interscope announcementsย 

ย 

:suburban:

Edited by hausofbryan

57 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I couldn't care less about charts with LG7ย :ryan:

ย 

Gaga accomplished her second peak with the soundtrack of a blockbuster movie, won an OSCAR, reached #1 with Shallow and Rain On Me, etc... I mean, what else could we ask? :michael:ย Her legend status is beyond question at this point. I just want quality (and visuals) for LG7, even if it has only one or two singles.ย 

i agree with this. i want her to do well because she deserves it but iโ€™d rather have really memorable music videos, performances, photoshoots, etc.ย 

13 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

She seemed to hate Chromatica Act I, nevermind a second. She wouldnโ€™t even tweet about it, just retweeting Interscope announcementsย 

ย 

:suburban:

She also thought A-YO was single material. Sometimes artists donโ€™t have good taste in their own material.ย 

When Beyoncรฉ releases ACT III rock album before Gaga even announces the lead of LG7ย :dancehall2:

10 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

When Beyoncรฉ releases ACT III rock album before Gaga even announces the lead of LG7ย :dancehall2:

We don't need negative energy. Let's manifest an announcement as soon as possible.:clownny:

ย 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

When Beyoncรฉ releases ACT III rock album before Gaga even announces the lead of LG7ย :dancehall2:

Why did yโ€™all trust insiders so easily? There could be a change of plans or faulty internal info.

ย 

spacer.png

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

We don't need negative energy. Let's manifest an announcement as soon as possible.:clownny:

ย 

spacer.png

Iโ€™m manifesting a release date in the next 12 monthsโ€ฆ


spacer.png

13 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

When Beyoncรฉ releases ACT III rock album before Gaga even announces the lead of LG7ย :dancehall2:

Unrelated but I love your profile picย :heart:

I'm a 2024 truther but imagine she actually does come in 2025 and the rest of this year is daily countdowns and meltdowns

ย 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.