Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Dragha said:

I think she will be post today again. :clack:

On a saturday? 

 

:clack:

They better give Gaga an ATRL banner like they did when Born This Way (single) was released back in 2011.

:khalyan2:

5 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

On a saturday? 

 

:clack:

More likely Sunday or Monday tbh 

 

But maybe she’ll surprise us

 

:clack:

 

I respect her preserving her weekends though 

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Thank godga that she has an acting  career to fall back on. She is not built to compete in the current music industry climate. She needs to focus on touring and acting moving forward 

 

this forum's petty logic based on competition cooked y'all's brains... y'all deserve to get a rihanna type of hiatus or worse a jazz album every ten years

 

:suburban:

 

8 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

this forum's petty logic based on competition cooked y'all's brains... y'all deserve to get a rihanna type of hiatus or worse a jazz album every ten years

 

:suburban:

 

I guess people are jealous that Gaga didn't jump on the new pop imperialism wave bandwagon and it's doing her own thing. 10 years from now we'll appreciate it.

 

 

Imagine if she serves us with a The Fame/The Fame Monster. 

And by that I mean she releases a solid 12 track album this year and then next year releases an 8 track EP/Extended version of the album and then goes on tour Summer '25?? 

A *** can dream. 

:suburban:

I’m hoping LG7 isn’t full on rock, but just dabbles in some influences. I’m honestly sick of pop stars changing lanes and genres so much. It feels very inorganic at this point. 

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I’m hoping LG7 isn’t full on rock, but just dabbles in some influences. I’m honestly sick of pop stars changing lanes and genres so much. It feels very inorganic at this point. 

You'd rather have her do like Taylor Swift and release Chromatica (acoustic), Chromatica (acoustic but less acoustic) and Chromatica (with quirky production) like she's done with Lover? lmao

 

Or Dua Lipa with Future Nostalgia, Future Nostalgia (Barbie) and Future Nostalgia (quirky sounds by Tame Impala)? 

 

Edited by Miracle

11 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Imagine if she serves us with a The Fame/The Fame Monster. 

And by that I mean she releases a solid 12 track album this year and then next year releases an 8 track EP/Extended version of the album and then goes on tour Summer '25?? 

A *** can dream. 

:suburban:

This is levels of delusion I haven't seen in years 

 

:suburban:

6 minutes ago, Miracle said:

You'd rather have her do like Taylor Swift and release Chromatica (acoustic), Chromatica (acoustic but less acoustic) and Chromatica (with quirky production) like she's done with Lover? lmao

 

Or Dua Lipa with Future Nostalgia, Future Nostalgia (Barbie) and Future Nostalgia (quirky sounds by Tame Impala)? 

 

Girl what? :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, almanac said:

Girl what? :gaycat6:

Just saying that I'm happy Gaga switches genres unlike other pop stars-

 

13 minutes ago, Miracle said:

You'd rather have her do like Taylor Swift and release Chromatica (acoustic), Chromatica (acoustic but less acoustic) and Chromatica (with quirky production) like she's done with Lover? lmao

 

Or Dua Lipa with Future Nostalgia, Future Nostalgia (Barbie) and Future Nostalgia (quirky sounds by Tame Impala)? 

 

You realize rock and whatever you are referring to here are not the only options right?

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Just saying that I'm happy Gaga switches genres unlike other pop stars-

 

Yes but you know damn well Taylor went from country to pop and just did a folk-record.

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

You realize rock and whatever you are referring to here are not the only options right?

I don't think Gaga's doing a full on rock album tbh. Even then, it will still have Gaga like melodies, hooks and lyrics like every single one of her albums

 

37 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

this forum's petty logic based on competition cooked y'all's brains... y'all deserve to get a rihanna type of hiatus or worse a jazz album every ten years

 

:suburban:

 

It’s also pointless when Gaga has had at least one hit every single era and a successful tour. Her streaming stability is more than respectable between eras. She even gets viral moments like Bloody Mary 15 years into the game.

 

But thank god she has acting and jazz to bail her out from that nightmare situation.

 

:suburban:

And let’s not act like this thread wouldn’t be full of meltdowns if she debut at #7 on Spotify WW, aka what some of y’all think is the standard she needs to “compete” with. 

 

:suburban:

In commemoration of my 555th post, I'm just gonna say it: She needs to just get over herself and give us a release date already.

 

 

Thank you for coming to my TED talk. 

Gaga-blows-kiss.gif

 

31 minutes ago, Gam said:

This is levels of delusion I haven't seen in years 

 

:suburban:

I'm blaming the pain meds and xanax that I'm on 

:suburban:

 

 

15 minutes ago, YR. said:

I really think a collab is coming but for Act III

I know Act III is going to be rock (I think?) but it would be so funny if Beyoncé went with jazz since black artists also had a big influence in the genre, and the Telephone sequel ended up being a jazz cover dddd

49 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Imagine if she serves us with a The Fame/The Fame Monster. 

And by that I mean she releases a solid 12 track album this year and then next year releases an 8 track EP/Extended version of the album and then goes on tour Summer '25?? 

A *** can dream. 

:suburban:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.