Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Yelero

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Yelero

  1. Yelero replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I always hated the Mayhem cover from the moment I first saw it, but it's really grown on me lately, I like it now.
  2. Always Remember Us This Way is next, 1,979,809,802 streams
  3. Yelero replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
  4. One of the biggest songs in the history of humanity and is from Gaga
  5. Ahhhhhh Gaga, so happy for you, mother
  6. Not in my house, stream Chromatica! Freeimage.hostIMG 3683Image IMG 3683 hosted in Freeimage.host
  7. Yelero replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Stream Die With A Smile
  8. Ahhhh I literally discovered Dagny thanks to Katy Perry's NRO, it's the best thing she's ever done. Since then, I've been a huge fan of hers. She only releases amazing songs.
  9. I really thought I Feel So Free was the first single Who uses promo singles in 2026?
  10. Chromatica have a fuc**** 79 in Metacritic, please
  11. The album is just… boring
  12. Pitchfork: Petal - 6.5 Toy With Me - 7.3
  13. Yelero replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    The Fame: Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi The Fame Monster: Bad Romance, Telephone Born This Way: Judas ARTPOP: Applause Joanne: Millions Reasons Chromatica: Rain On Me MAYHEM: Die With Smile, Abracadraba A Star Is Born: Shallow, Always Remember Us This Way Legendary 8/8. Other main pop girls and the albums they need to reach the billion song: Taylor Switf: Debut Rihanna: A Girl Like Me, Rated R Beyonce: B´Day, 4, BEYONCE, Lemonade Katy Pery: Witness, Smile, 143 Ariana Grande: Yours Truly Adele dont count
  14. Yelero replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    When Applause reaches one billion streams on Spotify Gaga will be the only main pop girl to have all her albums with at least one song with 1 billion streams. Stream Applause
  15. Her non single streams really show that people stream the hits and nothing more.
  16. Yelero replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I'm glad RUNWAY flopped hard, I'm ******* tired of her not stopping collaborating with people. I hope LG8 is a full solo album
  17. I need Joanne pink, Chromatica yellow and ARTPOP blue vinyl
  18. Top 5 in USA 1M pure sales 5x Platinum eligible 15 certifications over the world 1B on Spotify +350M official video on Youtube +113M official audio +55M official performance Performance on The Voice worldwide every year Minimal playlist but great longevity over the years A classic
  19. Yes, the best selling girl group of the history of the humanity. They raised an entire generation, especially gay boys.
  20. Sixth song from Chromatica to reach that mark

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.