Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The #Rumor gives it away imo, they don't know jacksh-t. However I'm still not fully convinced a Selena release thursday completely rules out Gaga friday. But it's probably wishfull thinking.

Ok, I have to say it, I'm glad Gaga didn't end up on the Ariana remix, it's atrocious.

The meltdowns if something happens and the site is down.

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

 

 

24 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

another clownery today! :clown:

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

25 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

 

ive seen him get a lot right but its gaga...

 

clown time?

At least we’ll know the answer very soon :clown: 

So it's basically confirmed Gaga's been working on LG7 at Shangri-La since July 2023

 

GGcmuyrXkAAmhNQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

GGcm5iyW4AABDiP?format=png&name=small

inside-rick-rubins-shangri-la-studio-whe

 

I'm also pretty sure that her last three IG pics are from last summer too. Plus pretty sure now that the secret project was LG7 all along and Gaga has been working on it since 2022

 

 

Edited by Miracle

When the server’s down

And the thread won’t play

I’ll always refresh the page this way

 

:'( 

Asia t-shirt, freshly bleached roots and boycotting Starbucks. We STAN!

 

 

Edited by Miracle

I actually think this toned down look is cute because its something I'd totally wear on my run to starbucks :rofl:

 

GGdVvP_bYAAGO9s?format=jpg&name=large

6 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3aBgRVNw-F

 

GGdVoGbbYAAZ-T_?format=jpg&name=large

GGdVvP_bYAAGO9s?format=jpg&name=large

 

Looking fresh and ready to announce a new album :gaycat1:

 

 

Drinking coffee while doing the announcement post. 

Also I think these pictures confirm the last studio pictures are not recent tbh

 

 

is it just me or did anybody else notice the lady gaga website error 503???  :WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.