Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Rage said:

1 hour, 46 minutes, and 53 SECONDS !!!

 rat.gif

rat.gifrat.gifrat.gif

rat.gif

rat.gif

YES

It's exciting to enter the base and see that I have 20 pages to read :jonny6: ugh, I love being a liddo, we are messy but fun. 

 

can't find the thread about gaga and the new 2 pics of JFAD someone link meeeee

20 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Excited The Muppet Show GIF by Muppet Wiki

1h 25m to go Little Ratsters!!!!

7 minutes ago, DockDock said:

i knew i had to join this base rn to countdown something that we don't even know. here for it.

It's a daily ritual at this point. Countdown to Noon EST -> Meltdown when we see the inevitable Haus Labs #AD -> Countdown to studio pics -> Meltdown whether we do or don't get them -> Countdown to tomorrow. It's a lifestyle, I'm afraid

 

dance-rat.gif

3 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:
  Reveal hidden contents

new copypasta?

 

y6VsDNn.png

 

I was wondering where that thread went :deadbanana2:

11 minutes ago, DockDock said:

can't find the thread about gaga and the new 2 pics of JFAD someone link meeeee

 

1 hour ago, NicoleAMatty said:

They said "A-list singer/performer", babe

 

:ryan3:

AMA 2019

Did You Know That There Is A Rat In The Studio? is definitely coming tonight 

 

rat.gif

HER OFFICIAL SITE OMGGGGGGGGGGGFFF

 

Spoiler

I love that ARTPOP picture

Spoiler

Sorry liddos :hug:

 

 

5 hours ago, Blade said:

The reality is Gaga's last two eras had Billboard Hot 100 #1's. All her eras have at least one Top 5 hit. All her albums have sold at least 1.3M+ SPS in the US. 
 

Her "bomb" being ARTPOP/Joanne/Chromatica level will still be a success :rip: 

I've always hated the narrative that Gaga's career is on shaky ground when she's been extremely consistent commercially.

 

In fact, each era since ARTPOP has only been marginally bigger/better than the last. :penguin:

 

(EDIT: I know Chromatica technically didn't sell more than ARTPOP but I mean relatively speaking.)

Edited by Aden

BTW, have we talked about that new font on her website? 

 

rat.gif

Even us as fans call her eras flop when, for example, ARTPOP was one of the best selling albums of its year. 

Manifesting something happening when we hit 5000 pages. 

46 minutes ago, Sannie said:

100% agree with this. Unless Grace is talking about some like mass rape scene, I do not see an issue. People know who the Joker is, they know what to expect. Even if it is super gorey and violent, it will make people intrigued lol.

 

Also, what are the whispers omg? I have not seen anything.

It's been long rumoured that JFAD ends with... 

Spoiler

either Harley murdering Joker, or Joker murdering Harley.

I personally think it'd be iconic :alexz2:

 

ive seen him get a lot right but its gaga...

 

clown time?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.