Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

How do we know that guy who works at UMG is talking about Gaga? Did that user who says he’s friends with him confirm it?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, CovalentBondage said:

Remember when she tried to make Ayo the second single 💀

She tried to have her Uptown Funk with A-YO. :rip:

I clearly missed a chapter, who’s the alleged UMG guy :rip: 

5 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

How do we know that guy who works at UMG is talking about Gaga? Did that user who says he’s friends with him confirm it?

They didn’t directly mention her name 

5 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

I clearly missed a chapter, who’s the alleged UMG guy :rip: 

A random hot twink that a user here is friends with. Someone posted his instagram a few pages ago 

Edited by Vroom Vroom

  • Popular Post

Speculation:

 

Things are being kept more underwraps this time around. Lesson learned from Stupid Love (I would hope). I don't think it's odd that the people who get their hands on demos haven't heard anything from LG7 despite her clearly having recorded for months now.

 

Similarly, the insiders who don't hear demos but the final product (those like Mr. S) probably wouldnt hear anything until a couple days before release.

And why am I not in the monster tag? Is it because I always have OGHs on my profile?

 

azealia-banks-liviecult.gif

2 minutes ago, Blade said:

Speculation:

 

Things are being kept more underwraps this time around. Lesson learned from Stupid Love (I would hope). I don't think it's odd that the people who get their hands on demos haven't heard anything from LG7 despite her clearly having recorded for months now.

 

Similarly, the insiders who don't hear demos but the final product (those like Mr. S) probably wouldnt hear anything until a couple days before release.

which would be the best case scenario knowing how her stuff usually leaks

anyway, just wanted to let you know that you're doing amazing and no matter what happens, thank you for keeping us posted

:heart:

3 minutes ago, Blade said:

Speculation:

 

Things are being kept more underwraps this time around. Lesson learned from Stupid Love (I would hope). I don't think it's odd that the people who get their hands on demos haven't heard anything from LG7 despite her clearly having recorded for months now.

 

Similarly, the insiders who don't hear demos but the final product (those like Mr. S) probably wouldnt hear anything until a couple days before release.

But not TOO under wraps, obviously 👀
 

Spoiler

We love you king

 

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

4 minutes ago, Blade said:

Speculation:

 

Things are being kept more underwraps this time around. Lesson learned from Stupid Love (I would hope). I don't think it's odd that the people who get their hands on demos haven't heard anything from LG7 despite her clearly having recorded for months now.

 

Similarly, the insiders who don't hear demos but the final product (those like Mr. S) probably wouldnt hear anything until a couple days before release.

Let's hope Mr.S hears something relatively soon then. :coffee:

Edited by ToniGaga96

Chromatica demos leaking is one thing (SL snippets in mid 2019, ROM/FW in 2020) etc

 

but the final SL leaking in January 2020 was just disastrous. Whoever dropped the ball there should have been fired. It's even worse that some people probably had the final version in late 2019 too.

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Let's hope Mr.S hears something relatively soon then. :coffee:

Even if they do they won't share because this base is toxic 

2 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

 

Gaga's projects not leaking?
Her team learning from their mistakes?

 

Seems fake. :coffee2:

I mean PI didnt leak.

The fact that monsters have harassed insiders so much that they have to classify posts as speculation :skull:

Just now, Blade said:

I mean PI didnt leak.

I know, I'm mostly joking but almost everything got leaked about Chromatica, from songs to the album cover to the tracklist and even a Stupid Love MV screenshot :deadbanana2:
If she truly is keeping things locked up, then all the better! So far so good.

2 minutes ago, Blade said:

Chromatica demos leaking is one thing (SL snippets in mid 2019, ROM/FW in 2020) etc

 

but the final SL leaking in January 2020 was just disastrous. Whoever dropped the ball there should have been fired. It's even worse that some people probably had the final version in late 2019 too.

she was hacked around that time (apparently?) and not only songs were going around :ducky:

I follow a lot of her dancers/band members and they're literally doing nothing right now or being secretive. Her guitar player, Tim, is working with Justin Timberlake right now. 

4 minutes ago, Blade said:

I mean PI didnt leak.

PI announcement was lowkey a surprise tbh, tho we did know she was working on new music but I remember being perched when she announced it

3 minutes ago, Ego. said:

The fact that monsters have harassed insiders so much that they have to classify posts as speculation :skull:

You know damn well people would be sharing my post saying "Blade says Gaga is keeping things underwraps 👀"

 

then La Maison Gaga and its6a6a will tweet "LG7 is kept 🎁 until release...xo"

:rip:

I'm sure people have infos about LG7, it’s just a matter of time stuff will be revealed. 

i just hope they won't wait indefinitely until someone decides to reveal those stuff before them.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.