Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

 

No, I remember they had / heard Dua and Gaga demos in 2019-2020. 

I'm not on the loop what's happening, but yes, there was an insider, Supervillain or BOZ, who confirmed that they had heard LG6 songs and confirmed they are dancepop. This situation is kinda forgotten, but it did happen.

Then one of them also had seen the Chromatica cover before it was leaked and another user gave their 3 predictions on what they think the cover will be and one of them was "Gaga lying in a petri dish" or something and they replied with how one of the predictions was very accurate. 

So yeah the girls have the tea... when there is tea to be had. IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Anyway, I still think something's coming, I don't think him knowing or not has anything to do. 

That Britney Stan whose mum works at UMG and Mr. S would probably just come and spill it like how they said SC would release earlier than chrome, HMH is delayed etc. Maybe we just have to wait a bit longer for them. Blade’s source is probably different and more connected to her own schedule 

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm not on the loop what's happening, but yes, there was an insider, Supervillain or BOZ, who confirmed that they had heard LG6 songs and confirmed they are dancepop. This situation is kinda forgotten, but it did happen.

Then one of them also had seen the Chromatica cover before it was leaked and another user gave their 3 predictions on what they think the cover will be and one of them was "Gaga lying in a petri dish" or something and they replied with how one of the predictions was very accurate. 

So yeah the girls have the tea... when there is tea to be had. IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895

Yeah, I remember this too.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

That Britney Stan whose mum works at UMG and Mr. S would probably just come and spill it like how they said SC would release earlier than chrome, HMH is delayed etc. Maybe we just have to wait a bit longer for them. Blade’s source is probably different and more connected to her own schedule 

Yeah I guess we just have to be patient.

says the one who downvotes faster than his shadow

:alexz2:

anyway LG7 2024 is OURS!

26 minutes ago, Aden said:

Katy "having more GP support" when Love for Sale almost outpeaked Smile on the BB200 ddddd :deadbanana2:

I mean in terms of radio. Gaga always has a harder time getting radio spins, while even the Smile singles got spammed on Radio where I’m from anyway 

Saw the monster tag and 14 pages....I really thought something was announced :dancehall2:

59 minutes ago, Velvet said:

She really thought she was making the next Uptown Funk

 

:rip:

We consistently, and accurately, call the fan base delulus, but what about HER? :fan:

Everything is happening very quietly but something IS happening. Blade teasing February, tour talks for later this year, that guy working for UMG. Like, it's not all just happpening in our heads this time :deadbanana2:

no matter lightning or thunder

insider imposters

you’ll still fool these clowwwns
 

Lady Gaga GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

1 minute ago, VortexTrap said:

Everything is happening very quietly but something IS happening. Blade teasing February, tour talks for later this year, that guy working for UMG. Like, it's not all just happpening in our heads this time :deadbanana2:

True. I think we should all calm down and just wait. At worst they delayed the Feb single release until March/April.

I went through her announcements on Twitter these past few years, and there is literally no pattern. Maybe she really is the one posting stuff. 

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

 :suburban:

Don't worry I'm a huge Chroma fan as well :gaygacat3:

1 minute ago, Chaos Angel said:

True. I think we should all calm down and just wait. At worst they delayed the Feb single release until March/April.

I don’t think things got delayed. Blade specifically said it’s February but could be early March as well. I think we’re getting the single earlier than April.

:duca:

The way she always waiting long ass time and them choose the worst time frame to release new content when everyone is coming at the same time…:coffee2:

1 minute ago, VortexTrap said:

Don't worry I'm a huge Chroma fan as well :gaygacat3:

:heart:
I love all of her albums honestly. 

Just now, Soup in Teapot said:

The way she always waiting long ass time and them choose the worst time frame to release new content when everyone is coming at the same time…:coffee2:

Dua, Ariana, Adele, Weeknd... IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895 I can see Harry coming too oh Neptune IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I went through her announcements on Twitter these past few years, and there is literally no pattern. Maybe she really is the one posting stuff. 

There’s no way she’s doing that by herself. It’s coordinated with her other social media posts. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.