Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

BlackoutZone said that in mid 2023

but I understand now some need to be reminded we are in 2024 and RideOrDie and Blade both teased at 2024 releases

oh poor Chromatica!!!

Donnie said that BlackoutZone told them that in private a few days ago (or weeks? I don't remember). By the way, RideOrDie did not tease something coming, for all we know they could be talking about the Joker movie, the sentence was too vague to deduce anything. And what's that got to do with Chromatica? :biblio:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

If mid January of 2024 is mid 2023, then sure.

Oh, poor virgins!1!!1!1

:snowball:

well knowing damn well BZ is a OGH, why would I contact him?

then I guess I was right saying the Chroma stans are unbearable... until your next crying DM I guess :heart2:

Just now, Miracle said:

:( dreams crushed then? 

No, he literally just said that he didn’t hear anything, not that she’s not releasing and as I’ve explained, we’re friends, so I kinda don’t like to ask him about this. 

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

No, he literally just said that he didn’t hear anything, not that she’s not releasing and as I’ve explained, we’re friends, so I kinda don’t like to ask him about this. 

but they usually hear songs before they're released, so if LG7 was even in the work, wouldn't they hear at least a few demos? 

12 minutes ago, almanac said:

Who has "guaranteed gp support" other than Taylor Swift these days though.

Honestly this. I've even seen Arianators say Yes, And? is allegedly underperforming. No one is guaranteed GP support. Which is why I'd rather Gaga put out music even against a huge swath of competition. We've been so DRY that I could care less if LG7's lead debuts in the Bubbling Under chart. I just want new music.

 

:ducky:

Edited by Aden

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

some people have a life and don't stalk others

184D0032-BB2F-43BF-8D41-CBAAEF1C54D4.thu

 

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

No, he literally just said that he didn’t hear anything, not that she’s not releasing and as I’ve explained, we’re friends, so I kinda don’t like to ask him about this. 

Well, It is what It is

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

well knowing damn well BZ is a OGH, why would I contact him?

then I guess I was right saying the Chroma stans are unbearable... until your next crying DM I guess :heart2:

I believe you’re confused but ok.

Just now, Summer Boy said:

but they usually hear songs before they're released, so if LG7 was even in the work, wouldn't they hear at least a few demos? 

Depends. They never get to hear idk Beyoncé stuff.

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

but they usually hear songs before they're released, so if LG7 was even in the work, wouldn't they hear at least a few demos? 

think that’s RideOrDie bestie 

LG7 is never coming lbr Gargoyle will always have an excuse to NOT release new solo music. :priceless:

 

Collabs with Jurassic Age artists ONLY. :giraffe:

Just now, Summer Boy said:

but they usually hear songs before they're released, so if LG7 was even in the work, wouldn't they hear at least a few demos? 

He knows in advance streaming platforms releases from what I know and he just casually said he didn’t hear anything by January 12th. 

Just now, Miracle said:

The Girls are FIGHTING!!!!!

No one is fighting, relax. Chosen has a lot of growing up to do, give him time. I root for the good sis. 

1 minute ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

think that’s RideOrDie bestie 

 

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

He knows in advance streaming platforms releases from what I know and he just casually said he didn’t hear anything by January 12th. 

No, I remember they had / heard Dua and Gaga demos in 2019-2020. 

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

No one is fighting, relax. Chosen has a lot of growing up to do, give him time. I root for the good sis. 

Anyway, I still think something's coming, I don't think him knowing or not has anything to do. 

22 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

Katy etc who all have guaranteed GP support no matter what they put out. 

I'll usually go against the grain and throw you a bone of support, but --- come on bestie :laugh: 

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

 

No, I remember they had / heard Dua and Gaga demos in 2019-2020. 

He was working for a big European label back in early 2023, so idk. I didn’t really ask him about his work that much. All I know is that he had access to planned/forthcoming releases and dates. 

RideOrDie told BlackoutZone, who told Donnie, who got it from Blade, that a UMG staffer heard through the vent on a Tuesday in the sewer, that LG7 lead will be... BLah blah blah always the same. Nothing new.

 

jasmine_masters_again.gif

2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

 

No, I remember they had / heard Dua and Gaga demos in 2019-2020. 

to be fair, both Chromatica and FN demos were being shopped around like hot cakes lmao that’s why they both suffered big leaks that year :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

 

No, I remember they had / heard Dua and Gaga demos in 2019-2020. 

Didn’t they have LFS since like 2019

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.