Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

tumblr_mcknlxOAw01rii6aso1_500.gif

 

Someone should do a 2023 version of this.

 

A GIF wouldn't be enough :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

GAGA'S IG POST OMGGGGGGG

?? 

38 minutes ago, fra said:

 

Exactly! It wouldn't be fair comparing TCB possible cinematic release with The Eras Tour or Renaissance films.

Beyoncé just finished touring and could possibly release act ii album soon and go back to tour next summer while Taylor is still adding dates to what will become the highest grossing tour ever and millions of people didn't even got tickets.

 

Also they would still try even if she just releases it on streaming, like "Taylor and Beyoncé released in theaters worldwide, Gaga on *insert streaming platform* Why?"

So in the end it doesn't matter how or where but just WHEN is she releasing (if she is)

Kind of off topic, but why do people keep trying to add Beyoncé to Taylor. 

Like we already know Taylor’s tour film is going to be way more successful than Beyoncé’s. But it is always, “Taylor and Beyoncé this, Taylor and Beyoncé that” Taylor is the one dominating everything, not sure what the purpose is to try to attach Beyoncé to her. 


Anyway, I’m completely indifferent about the Chromatica film. I’ll watch it if it’s released, but there’s no hype for it. Tour films are lazy cash grabs 

Edited by Vroom Vroom

3 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Kind of off topic, but why do people keep trying to add Beyoncé to Taylor. 

Like we already know Taylor’s tour film is going to be way more successful than Beyoncé’s. But it is always, “Taylor and Beyoncé this, Taylor and Beyoncé that” Taylor is the one dominating everything, not sure what the purpose is to try to attach Beyoncé to her. 


Anyway, I’m completely indifferent about the Chromatica film. I’ll watch it if it’s released, but there’s no hype for it. Tour films are lazy cash grabs 

I think because Taylor being more successful doesn't take away Beyonce's immense success either. The Renaissance world tour film will have a successful box office run. 

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Can this ***** do something :WAP:

She's driving to Starbucks right now to pick up an iced latte. What more do you want her to do???

 

FYQRlX2.gif 

If she doesn't announce something related to new ARTPOP content today, I'll go crazy... :gaycat7:

11 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Kind of off topic, but why do people keep trying to add Beyoncé to Taylor. 

Like we already know Taylor’s tour film is going to be way more successful than Beyoncé’s. But it is always, “Taylor and Beyoncé this, Taylor and Beyoncé that” Taylor is the one dominating everything, not sure what the purpose is to try to attach Beyoncé to her. 


Anyway, I’m completely indifferent about the Chromatica film. I’ll watch it if it’s released, but there’s no hype for it. Tour films are lazy cash grabs 

I added Beyoncé because she and Taylor are the two releasing in theaters that just toured the world.

Of course Renaissance film won't do Taylor's numbers, nobody would and I'm not putting the two movies on the same level but presumably Beyoncé will do better than Gaga since as you noted there's no hype for a movie of a nearly two years old concert of a nearly four years old album.

But since we never really had a professional recording of her tours since TMB and this time seem(ed) close I would like to see it somewhere.

I rewatched Joker last night for the first time in a couple of years, and phew...

 

react-byuntear.gif

Joaquin Phoenix was amazing. Not only believable, but terrifyingly so. I hope our girl kills this role 

4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I rewatched Joker last night for the first time in a couple of years, and phew...

 

react-byuntear.gif

Joaquin Phoenix was amazing. Not only believable, but terrifyingly so. I hope our girl kills this role 

Movie of the century.

 

So excited to see what Lady GaGa does with it.

Gaga is one of the best performers and live vocalists of our generation (despite what losers might say) and she is such a visual artist, making it unfathomable how little official, professional recordings there are of her tours. She needs to fix that asap.

19 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Gaga is one of the best performers and live vocalists of our generation (despite what losers might say) and she is such a visual artist, making it unfathomable how little official, professional recordings there are of her tours. She needs to fix that asap.

It has always been confusing to me how little visual content she has given us outside of official music videos. I would like to understand her thought process behind it, but I fear it just comes down to her not being interested in having a team that follows her around all the time recording and photographing her the way Taylor and Beyonce have. Like, those two have people with them documenting their lives at all times.

If TCB actually does go theatrical, they really should attatch some sort of sneak peek/teaser for J:FáD to it. WB could get the ball rolling and it'd galvanize Liddos to actually see it. :turkey:

25 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

:heart:

 

Talented

Beautiful

Supportive

TABS

BLASTOISE

 

1658489321326?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=3rkOhzTNKMk8-_un_DxLE21umW7QbKmkoV-DXDScvA4

 

Untalented

Bitter

Flop

Obsessed with peacefully eating lunch

 

e1bb08a93104a447ee5dd27f1de4b2b8

47 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I rewatched Joker last night for the first time in a couple of years, and phew...

 

react-byuntear.gif

Joaquin Phoenix was amazing. Not only believable, but terrifyingly so. I hope our girl kills this role 

Love the acting, but I was so obsessed with the photography and art direction. I have high expectations for the second one :duca:

29 minutes ago, Sannie said:

It has always been confusing to me how little visual content she has given us outside of official music videos. I would like to understand her thought process behind it, but I fear it just comes down to her not being interested in having a team that follows her around all the time recording and photographing her the way Taylor and Beyonce have. Like, those two have people with them documenting their lives at all times.

I think it is because she does most of it on her own, whether it is music, videos, tours or side projects. She doesn't like to share the studio or to have collaborators that could drive her work out of her way. Which is something I appreciate cause everything, the creating process, the idea, the development it all comes from her, she always wants to be the boss, the one in charge of her art but this also ends up in her not catching up with everything and us left starving.
Like, she was the first to have a team, haus of gaga , made to bring alive her ideas, to keep her image strong and available on every platform back then and now she's the only one not properly managed on the scene.

I think a theatrical release of the Chromatica Ball can make sense especially if she has filmed a lot of behind the scenes and she's gonna make a sort of documentary out of it, sort like Madonna's 'I'm going to tell you a secret', that is half performances from the tour, half documentary also centered on her personal life.

There were rumors of her announcing Mexico dates this month if I recall

her 30th birthday party is so interesting to me. not a SINGLE shot of all these celebs inside together. :deadbanana2: and the most random celebs too, like tf is kate hudson doing there? :deadbanana4:

 

 

to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of ARTPOP, i've uploaded my non-stop mix of the album to soundcloud! seamless transitions, and a non-stop beat from start to finish!
check out the full link above :heart2: #JUSTICE4ARTPOP

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.