Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Yeah, I’m really glad she’s not doing Cleopatra. Hopefully she wins the Oscar with J:FAD and comes back to music.

 

ActressGa is fun, but I prefer the music/world tours :oh:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Okay I have zero expectations for ARTPOP anniversary but she hasn’t posted since October 20th on Instagram…  and a while since she did a Tik Tok… is my ass delusional for hoping at least a small thing is coming? Idk honestly at this point I’d take new merch and a new vinyl variant 

2 minutes ago, JBYRD said:

Okay I have zero expectations for ARTPOP anniversary but she hasn’t posted since October 20th on Instagram…  and a while since she did a Tik Tok… is my ass delusional for hoping at least a small thing is coming? Idk honestly at this point I’d take new merch and a new vinyl variant 

I'd rather have nothing than ugly merch and a new vinyl variant. New songs or nothing tbh. :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, JBYRD said:

Okay I have zero expectations for ARTPOP anniversary but she hasn’t posted since October 20th on Instagram…  and a while since she did a Tik Tok… is my ass delusional for hoping at least a small thing is coming? Idk honestly at this point I’d take new merch and a new vinyl variant 

It's looking like Urban Outfitters is doing some vinyl (though we don't know what variant). That and new merch are the best case scenario, and I really don't expect her to do anything noteworthy for the rest of the year.

Marry The Night being Born This Way’s 5th single but the 9th most streamed song daily on Spotify all these years later is crazy when you think about it

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

It's looking like Urban Outfitters is doing some vinyl (though we don't know what variant). That and new merch are the best case scenario, and I really don't expect her to do anything noteworthy for the rest of the year.

It's gonna be a G.U.Y one

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

I wonder if a journalist will press her about her general silence this year in a future JFAD/LG7 interview.

 

I know she briefly alluded to it in her summer IG post, but that post had felt like she was finally coming out of silence, and yet...

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

It's gonna be a G.U.Y one

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

At least it won't sell out too quickly 
eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

7 minutes ago, Aden said:

I wonder if a journalist will press her about her general silence this year in a future JFAD/LG7 interview.

 

I know she briefly alluded to it in her summer IG post, but that post had felt like she was finally coming out of silence, and yet...

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

She'll briefly mention the strike and then go into a 15 minute tangent about taking a vow of silence to find Lee's voice in preparation for the role or something 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

1 hour ago, Artur said:

F-hCw5QXIAAapTN?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

360,723,793 vs 28,672,223 

 
If HML keeps this up it will surpass SL in approximately 27 years 

11 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

360,723,793 vs 28,672,223 

 
If HML keeps this up it will surpass SL in approximately 27 years 

At which point we'll still be rearranging single choices in the base :suburban:

I know it’s all just a coincidence, but the fact that Gaga and Katy always release the same year makes me thing GodGa is coming next year too :ryan3:

Zendaya was rumored since awhile to be cast as 'Cleopatra' but personally I don't see her doing justice to that role, I still think Gaga would have been perfect but I'm not losing my sleep over it at this point, there are plenty of promising projects out there and I'm sure she's gonna choose another interesting role, so far her acting choices have been excellent.

46 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

360,723,793 vs 28,672,223 

 
If HML keeps this up it will surpass SL in approximately 27 years 

We could say the same for BM last year and look how the tables have turned

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

 

:khalyan:

I like Zendaya but Cleopatra was a mediterranean woman. Strange casting choice. 

The early ARTPOP era street style was so promising, cool, age appropriate, on point

and the botticelli babe/venus wig was astonishing before going on steroids     :flame:

 

e1e87e23cf395a25c8d885569fe6369d.jpg

4 hours ago, Aden said:

Talented

Beautiful

Supportive

TABS

BLASTOISE

 

1658489321326?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=3rkOhzTNKMk8-_un_DxLE21umW7QbKmkoV-DXDScvA4

 

Untalented

Bitter

Flop

Obsessed with peacefully eating lunch

 

e1bb08a93104a447ee5dd27f1de4b2b8

Why do they look like the same person? :dies:

20 minutes ago, Artur said:

We could say the same for BM last year and look how the tables have turned

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

You’re right. Stupid Love could go viral at any moment 

1 minute ago, fra said:

The early ARTPOP era street style was so promising, cool, age appropriate, on point

and the botticelli babe/venus wig was astonishing before going on steroids     :flame:

 

e1e87e23cf395a25c8d885569fe6369d.jpg

Yeah it's one of her best hairstyles ever. I remember Little Hairstylists debating if the wig color is brunette or just a dark honey blonde color :rofl:

It's Bloody Mary... again? ARTPOP anniversary cancelled

We needed this energy back in january, now come on

 

edit: maybe it is not the UO exclusive as this is 12" and not on UO's site

edit: it's up on UO's site too so this is it :rip:

 

 

Edited by fra

 

2 hours ago, hausofdave said:

 

:khalyan:

thank god gaga is not involved, she would have devoured that role, but americans for some reason think cleopatra was black lol, so it was going to be really messy

Edited by LuneMon

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.