Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

When that’s the only thing she posts on the 11th, then what

 

spacer.png

Then I will be streaming her new album from the d-website

 

giphy.gif 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, ~Start The Music said:

I still haven't heard the L4S album

giphy.gif

Me neither

 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ~Start The Music said:

I still haven't heard the L4S album

giphy.gif

it's better than Cheek to Cheek

2 hours ago, ~Start The Music said:

I still haven't heard the L4S album

giphy.gif

At least listen to Do I Love You? at least once before you die

 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Traumatica Ball better not be released @ cinemas it would bomb, better go straight on a streaming service 

It deserves at least a limited release like those indie films I don't care if it gonna be like the lowest box office of all time, watching concert at cinema is just an outstanding experience we deserve it.

12 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Nature Boy and Lush Life clear the entirety of L4S for me.

In those rare moments when you don't support BloodT*rd, you showcase EXCELLENT TASTE 

 

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I wonder if she’s gonna do any Joker reshoots hmm

I mean, if I'm not mistaken, someone here said the first movie had no reshoots, which is odd for a big studio film. But some directors truly aren't fans of reshoots for many reasons 

 

The end of the strike pretty much guarantees Deadpool is keeping its date, which is good btw. I was afraid it might get pushed back to July and then be a bit too close to J:FaD.

 

 

42 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

I mean, if I'm not mistaken, someone here said the first movie had no reshoots, which is odd for a big studio film. But some directors truly aren't fans of reshoots for many reasons

'Joker' didn't have any reshoots because of Phoenix dramatic weight loss that couldn't be recreate again just for a reshoot, they were prepared to make changes like rewriting the script of some scenes (or repeating the filming) during the actual production, it's very likely it will be the same for this second chapter, Gaga already is no longer dramatically skinny like in that period.

I’m bored! Feed us Gaga! Why is Swifties everything and we never get nothing.. good! 

13 minutes ago, Leptine said:

'Joker' didn't have any reshoots because of Phoenix dramatic weight loss that couldn't be recreate again just for a reshoot, they were prepared to make changes like rewriting the script of some scenes (or repeating the filming) during the actual production, it's very likely it will be the same for this second chapter, Gaga already is no longer dramatically skinny like in that period.

Also, why assume people would want to go back to the same studio with Gaga's crazy ass acting like Lee all over again right after everyone is exhausted and financially broke from months of strike?

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

 

58 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

It deserves at least a limited release like those indie films I don't care if it gonna be like the lowest box office of all time, watching concert at cinema is just an outstanding experience we deserve it.

Yup. It’s wierd to me that after all the understandable frustration expressed about having to wait so long for updates / her tour films always getting canned to not want something that would partially make up for it — like her team getting her concert special onto cinema screens — because you have already written it off as a bomb in your head. 
 

Event releases don’t need to be an Eras Tour sized success to be worth it, it’s a complete outlier; Coldplay’s recent tour film had a mammoth WW two day release earlier this year, grossed less than $10m including $1m in the US, and was a success for the band. It’s not that deep.

 

 

5 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Also, why assume people would want to go back to the same studio with Gaga's crazy ass acting like Lee all over again right after everyone is exhausted and financially broke from months of strike?

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

Serenaded by Defying Gravity as performed by Harley Quinn while stopping by the craft services. 

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Also, why assume people would want to go back to the same studio with Gaga's crazy ass acting like Lee all over again right after everyone is exhausted and financially broke from months of strike?

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

*Joker 2 crew trying to eat their lunch*

 

Lee in the corner:

 

giphy.gif

 

Just now, Jessie said:

Serenaded by Defying Gravity as performed by Harley Quinn while stopping by the craft services. 

People just want to eat their sandwiches 

I need someone to study the relationship between IQ and OGHs

 

azealia-banks-selfie.gif

Edited by jesus del rey

10 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I need someone to study the relationship between IQ and OGHs

 

azealia-banks-selfie.gif

Results: lower than the average human 

 

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

When JFAD gets delayed and she has no choice but to release LG7

 

azealia-banks-selfie.gif

 

With the strike being over it won't be delayed. The movie is filmed totally and in last steps of post-production

2 hours ago, Jessie said:

Serenaded by Defying Gravity as performed by Harley Quinn while stopping by the craft services. 

 

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

*Joker 2 crew trying to eat their lunch*

 

Lee in the corner:

 

giphy.gif

 

I was about to give the same kind of reply :dies:

 

azealia-banks-selfie.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.