Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, hausofdave said:

Grammy noms in 5 days but for Gaga its just another regular Friday 

 

spacer.png

She's a full-time hag. No space for TABS in her schedule.

 

:ryan3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

So Taylor's 1989TV album debuts at #1 in 14 countries while Lady Gaga's Chromatica debuted at #1 in 19 countries.

 

Call it a fun-fact, a side-note, an inspiration for a thread

 Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

Edited by JaXXXon

6 hours ago, Miichael said:

 

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

haven’t heard this in so long

 

Why does it have so much more personality and flavor than the final version

 

goddammit gaga

6 hours ago, Miichael said:

 

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

Wow, I’ve never heard this demo but I love it, holy sh*t. I love the production, it’s so ethereal, funky and dreamy, so different than the album version. Would love all the ARTPOP demos and unreleased.

joker2 in theaters Oct, 2024- Nov, 2023=11 months=music project? side gig? 

31 minutes ago, satnosaint said:

what if she announces lg7 this week :duca:

Before JFAD? Not happening. 
:duca:

6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

She’s going to tour Latin America at the beginning of the year

Which year?

:gaycat1:

Edited by DonnieDarko

13 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

She’s going to tour Latin America at the beginning of the year

You’d think tickets would go on sale

JFAD will probably release a first trailer in Q2 2024, so we don't have that long until we get new ****.

the fkn AI version of TEA has been in my head ALL day, we're so hungry 

10 hours ago, fra said:

Back in the day she used to release every two years now she does every few months:celestial6:

Mostly bc of the rerelease her actual new material is still 2 years apart sans Lover/folklore/evermore

2019 - Lover

2020 - folklore

2020 - evermore

2022 - Midnights

4 hours ago, JaXXXon said:

So Taylor's 1989TV album debuts at #1 in 14 countries while Lady Gaga's Chromatica debuted at #1 in 19 countries.

 

Call it a fun-fact, a side-note, an inspiration for a thread

 Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

One opened with 3M+ first week vs the other which barely did 500k

we’ll pass

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

Mostly bc of the rerelease her actual new material is still 2 years apart sans Lover/folklore/evermore

2019 - Lover

2020 - folklore

2020 - evermore

2022 - Midnights

True but doesn't really make a difference, she still manage to make an event out of every release and next year will be packed too. I can see her releasing repTV in Q1, debutTV in Q2 and TS11 in Q4. Also dua lipa, ariana grande, beyonce, katy perry, rihanna, selena gomez will/could return :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, fra said:

True but doesn't really make a difference, she still manage to make an event out of every release and next year will be packed too. I can see her releasing repTV in Q1, debutTV in Q2 and TS11 in Q4. Also dua lipa, ariana grande, beyonce, katy perry, rihanna, selena gomez will/could return :toofunny2:

Exactly, it really doesn’t matter if it’s original material or not, she’s having a new release every couple of months basically and the astonishing fact is that she’s so very successful with this mid music. Good for her and her fans, obviously.

42 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Exactly, it really doesn’t matter if it’s original material or not, she’s having a new release every couple of months basically and the astonishing fact is that she’s so very successful with this mid music. Good for her and her fans, obviously.

I'm a fan and I enjoy all of this from her especially because I missed the firsts eras but most of its success is plain good management and strategies which makes me mad about all of the missed opportunities for Gaga.

Edited by fra

7 minutes ago, fra said:

I'm a fan and I enjoy all of this from her especially because I missed the firsts eras but most of its success it's plain good management and strategies which makes me mad about all of the missed opportunities for Gaga.

And I respect that, 100%. She has a lot of fans and as I’ve said, good for ya’ll and for her, after all, this is what it’s all about. 
:heart:
 

4 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Before JFAD? Not happening. 
:duca:

Chromatica Ball will be a ballad-free zone

Million Reasons will never overtake Rain On Me in daily streams

New music before Joker not happening

 

Anymore premonitions or predictions to add? Just so that I know to expect the exact opposite. :eli:

 

5 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Chromatica Ball will be a ballad-free zone

Million Reasons will never overtake Rain On Me in daily streams

New music before Joker not happening

 

Anymore premonitions or predictions to add? Just so that I know to expect the exact opposite. :eli:

 

Mind you, these are not mine but you’re correct.:eli:

 

Let’s hope she will release a new album soon, I just think they will wait to capitalize on JFAD’s success. 
 

6 hours ago, JaXXXon said:

So Taylor's 1989TV album debuts at #1 in 14 countries while Lady Gaga's Chromatica debuted at #1 in 19 countries.

 

Call it a fun-fact, a side-note, an inspiration for a thread

 Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

An inspiration for a thread for what exactly? I hope you do know that this is the Lady Gaga base and not the "plan the next attack in another artist vs lady gaga" base. 

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Mind you, these are not mine but you’re correct.:eli:

sdfghjk now now, don't be shy.

 

If you could drop a new prediction that I won't be a millionaire by tomorrow, that would be great. :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, DoctorIce said:

sdfghjk now now, don't be shy.

 

If you could drop a new prediction that I won't be a millionaire by tomorrow, that would be great. :gaycat2:

Nah, having hope is different than being certain about things.

:gaycat1:
Also, following the pattern of my possible previous statements, let me say, I think there’s a chance you won’t be a millionaire by tomorrow. 
:gaycat1:

11 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Nah, having hope is different than being certain about things.

:gaycat1:
Also, following the pattern of my possible previous statements, let me say, I think there’s a chance you won’t be a millionaire by tomorrow. 
:gaycat1:

Thanks, the yacht is on pre-order.

 

stephm.png

24 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Let’s hope she will release a new album soon, I just think they will wait to capitalize on JFAD’s success. 
 

Like they did after ASIB :skull:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.