Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I still remember that clip of Gar in 2008 talking about how TF cover screams hit record and how she fought for it not to be sexual. The way she was so self-assured and CORRECT with only one album under her belt. :jonny:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, fra said:

I was wondering, out of pure boreness... Her first three albums cover are mostly black and white or have minimal color while the last three covers have a pink detail each.
Do you think it is intentional? Maybe also the next three will have something in common? Will we know this by 2030?

 

spacer.png

Do you really think she is going to serve us 3 albums in 7 years? 

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18 

3 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Do you really think she is going to serve us 3 albums in 7 years? 

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18 

Well... in dreamland she could release in 2024 - 2027 - 2030 keeping a "typical" 3 years wait between albums :spin:

19 minutes ago, fra said:

Well... in dreamland she could release in 2024 - 2027 - 2030 keeping a "typical" 3 years wait between albums :spin:

She is going to release LG7 in 2025 and maybe a jazz covers ep in 2029 at best. But she is going to release several sets of new Haus Labs and Nurtec products if that is any interest of you? 

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

I'm starting to worry with your recent takes :khalyan2:  @DonnieDarko

My takes are my takes, you might not like them but you’re gonna hear them and they’re consistent! Iirc always felt this way.

 

Marry The Night has a fantastic bridge great vocals, however, it’s just a bit clunky and long. For me (here is some Chromatica praise) I want some sleek solid clear crisp  production and less like… 80s washing machine noise. Idk what else I’d call it. 

 

3 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

I don't understand what fans find in this song, it's just not memorable and bland :michael:

literally tea. I Want your love is anti climatic chorus. Commercially: Maybe a good artistic single choice but i don’t see smash. Gays Stan this too hard for it to be one (like replay and roulette) 

9 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

She is going to release LG7 in 2025 and maybe a jazz covers ep in 2029 at best. But she is going to release several sets of new Haus Labs and Nurtec products if that is any interest of you? 

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

I'm more keen on fast fashion brands partnerships with BTW foundation, I could wear at the jazz ep LV residency in nye 2029 :ryan3:

10 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

My takes are my takes, you might not like them but you’re gonna hear them and they’re consistent! Iirc always felt this way.

 

Marry The Night has a fantastic bridge great vocals, however, it’s just a bit clunky and long. For me (here is some Chromatica praise) I want some sleek solid clear crisp  production and less like… 80s washing machine noise. Idk what else I’d call it.

'Marry the Night' to me is a masterpiece, it's the song I played the most when BTW came out, I usually don't like make rankings of her work but it's definitely in my top10 (maybe top5) of her best songs, it's just perfection.

On 11/5/2023 at 11:07 AM, The Witch said:

Does Fad Ga still has fans? like mega hardcore fans?

 

9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

 I'd say NO. Too many RATS

11 minutes ago, Danes said:

I don't get the girls that say BTW is "noisy" :michael:

Because it is. The good thing is that BTW’s 6 highs are so amazing that the noise from other songs is being cancelled all together.

 

But the really noisy album is ARTPOP. I’m really having difficulties listening to it from start to finish although it’s been my fave album of hers back in 2013/2014. 

9 minutes ago, Danes said:

Hmm... :coffee2:

 

Perhaps I just like it loud then. :michael:

I like it too lol.

 

It matches the stadium rock anthem thing she was going for. My fave band is Queen so I love how over the top she was with the music on BTW.

56 minutes ago, Leptine said:

'Marry the Night' to me is a masterpiece, it's the song I played the most when BTW came out, I usually don't like make rankings of her work but it's definitely in my top10 (maybe top5) of her best songs, it's just perfection.

It fell somewhere in the upper middle for me for BTW - I mean you just can’t help the way you feel about things, and I just don’t think it’s that good. Also loved the production and expense of the MV but I just wanted to see a MV not 10 minutes. On the other hand I adore ‘the queen’ and people hate that song. I’ve actually learnt to appreciate btw more, but sometimes I just can’t pick things out of the instrumentals. It’s unique though. 

 

I think it’s quite a personal song to Gaga as well. It was her first bomb,  so again I’ll use this as my last line of defence from angry Liddos  :eli:

Edited by Mr. Stratus

BTW being her best album of all time, ooop well until LG7 comes out

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

 

One of her most underrated songs :ghostface:

2 hours ago, fra said:

I was wondering, out of pure boreness... Her first three albums cover are mostly black and white or have minimal color while the last three covers have a pink detail each.
Do you think it is intentional? Maybe also the next three will have something in common? Will we know this by 2030?

 

spacer.png

I believe she's said that she plans her albums way ahead of release so maybe it was intentional. There are early Fame era interviews where she's explicity said the phrases "art pop" and "born this way".

 

I just hope LG7's album cover isn't pink or black. :rip:

I love Marry The Night, to me it's perfect but the only thing I would change is that I wish it had the intro with the church bells, they sound so beautiful, haunting, and anthemic, I think it would have been a great way to start the album

 

 

37 minutes ago, Aden said:

I believe she's said that she plans her albums way ahead of release so maybe it was intentional. There are early Fame era interviews where she's explicity said the phrases "art pop" and "born this way".

 

I just hope LG7's album cover isn't pink or black. :rip:

Yeah but I think she stopped doing that a while ago, she said in the Zane Lowe interview that most of Chromatica was already written and recorded before she came up with the title and concept. I would guess also that she always had the idea in mind to make an album called Joanne, but didn't know specifically when it would happen but a more personal and introspective album after Artpop made sense.

Edited by Miichael

3 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

2011 :allears:

 

We thank God Taylor didn’t release in 2011

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.