Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Would love a Shoegaze album :coffee: 

 

If she's doing "rock" it's time for her to incorporate some psychedelic sound designs

Not a single word from her about ARTPOP, twitter liddos will collapse soon.

 

moo.png 

Edited by Artur

Just realized I bought 5 copies of ARTPOP back in the day

2 CDs, 2 digital copies and 1 vinyl

 

moo.png

She only acknowledges the November 11th release date

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

not grammys writing about artpop, hapy bday to this edm-pop masterpiece :heart2: it will be considered her essential album in 10-20 years

3 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

A P P L A U S E :jamming:

Best song of all time, me thinks. :mandown:

I still cant at her cutting God's Prayer from the JWT setlist and adding Come to Soccer Mom  :suburban:

Inb4 "I don't remember artpop" 2.0 is served

 

Truly the new Skype Ball is coming :gaygacat7:

The way I BROKE a heel running to buy one of limited edition foil cover copies of ARTPOP since they had only printed 500k, only to realize the album barely debuted with half that amount in the first week.

 

GHVtpG6.gif

Happy Japanese birthday to AP:suburban:

 

(Aug 19 is also just The Fame’s Canadian birthday but people like to ignore that)

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

She’s not going rock.

:cm:

YOU'RE not going rock

:cm:

HML is the epitome of ‘LADY GAGA’ crystallized in a song. The beats were HEAVY. The coke was WHITE. The block was HOT. Like DAMN ***** 

 

spacer.png

 

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

 

spacer.png

 

YOUVE GOT TO EARN YOUR LEATHER IN THIS PART OF TOWN 

 

spacer.png

 

 

Edited by luckythisway

1 hour ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Just realized I bought 5 copies of ARTPOP back in the day

2 CDs, 2 digital copies and 1 vinyl

 

moo.png

I did buy multiple copies (including the Japanese 'Applause' cd single) as well because they were claiming the foil version was limited when in fact, it wasn't, all the copies were made in that way :clack:

53 minutes ago, Aden said:

The way I BROKE a heel running to buy one of limited edition foil cover copies of ARTPOP since they had only printed 500k, only to realize the album barely debuted with half that amount in the first week.

 

GHVtpG6.gif

Most of those copies were digital too. :gaycat6:

Just now, Santhosh said:

:rip:

Spoiler

Can’t even imagine the parts of my brain I would’ve unlocked if Gar & I were drug buddies back in the day in LES. We definitely would’ve ****** 

 

spacer.png

 

I am getting real sick and tired of living in a world where something catastrophic happens every time there is a chance for Gaga to do something. There is no way she can acknowledge ARTPOP's anniversary without getting blowback since she has yet to acknowledge the Palestinian genocide. :jonny: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.