Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

On a Sunday! :jonny2: Maybe it is actually coming after all

11 minutes ago, Danes said:

Houdini is out?

A snippet is out

 

 

 

:gaycat1:

13 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

no thank you

 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

 

Yes please

 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

 

 

OT: Wait what if LG7 is indeed a rock album but it has different rock subgenres like psychedelic rock, hyper-rock, folk rock, glam rock, punk rock, surf rock, etc.? :WAP:

It would be too good to be true but imagine Heavy Metal Lover going viral in 2024 just after Bloody Mary went viral in 2023.

 

Literal album of the century.

 

:jonny2:

I still can't get over the fact that in the end we did get that ******* 6th BTW single :jonny:

Remember early 2012, everyone wondering which song will be the next single,- And then nothing for the next 5 months until the tour started, such a disappoiting period, was a perfect time to release a single with a killer video. 

 

 

Edited by Hot Volcano

13 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

I still can't get over the fact that in the end we did get that ******* 6th BTW single :jonny:

Remember early 2012, everyone wondering which song will be the next single,- And then nothing for the next 5 months until the tour started, such a disappoiting period, was a perfect time to release a single with a killer video. 

 

 

I remember everyone going crazy after she sang Heavy Metal Lover at nye in times square thinking it was going to be the single :nuts:

17 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I do wonder if Dua will get another smash with Houdini. 

Considering how much her label is pushing her with playlisting and stuff, I'm sure she will.

19 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I do wonder if Dua will get another smash with Houdini. 

One thing's sure, she's not gonna abandon the era if the first single doesn't smash 

47 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

On a Sunday! :jonny2: Maybe it is actually coming after all

I've seen a couple gamer edits using HML on tiktok today :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, fra said:

One thing's sure, she's not gonna abandon the era if the first single doesn't smash 

Another thing is sure, her first single will not bandon the TTH playlist as well, no matter what :suburban:

16 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Considering how much her label is pushing her with playlisting and stuff, I'm sure she will.

Mad cause she's doing EVERYTHING right unlike Ga Ga :sistrens:

43 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Yes please

 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

 

 

OT: Wait what if LG7 is indeed a rock album but it has different rock subgenres like psychedelic rock, hyper-rock, folk rock, glam rock, punk rock, surf rock, etc.? :WAP:

Ga Ga's definition of 'rock' is boring screaming Bruce Springsteen rock, not Miley's Plastic Hearts type rock sis :turkey:

5 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Mad cause she's doing EVERYTHING right unlike Ga Ga :sistrens:

tumblr_ow3ku26LOm1vwvd1xo2_400.gif

3 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Ga Ga's definition of 'rock' is boring screaming Bruce Springsteen rock, not Miley's Plastic Hearts type rock sis :turkey:

BTW also has rock elements and they sound nothing like that, so

 

tumblr_ow3ku26LOm1vwvd1xo2_400.gif

 

I don't wanna be alone forever, maybe we can see the world together
I don't wanna be alone forever, but I can be tonight

 

oprah-crying.gif

13 minutes ago, Hurem said:

hold up wasn't ARTPOP released on 11/11?

 

715894.gif

It was released in Japan first on Nov 6

15 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Ga Ga's definition of 'rock' is boring screaming Bruce Springsteen rock, not Miley's Plastic Hearts type rock sis :turkey:

I'd take that over an AC soft rock Barry Manilow yacht playlist snoozefest :turkey:

'I could be your girl girl girl' showing some potential

can't wait for HML to finally get its flowers

 

Spoiler

 

moo.png

Happy birthday Artflop, one day closer to death 

 

:suburban:

Happy birthday, ARTPOP. But more importantly, Happy birthday to Angela Cheng. Oh the inflammatory fake icon you were.

 

a8072530-9cc7-0131-7bad-6ae5d574f935.jpg?w=414&h=414&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2

16 minutes ago, Aden said:

Happy birthday, ARTPOP. But more importantly, Happy birthday to Angela Cheng. Oh the inflammatory fake icon you were.

 

a8072530-9cc7-0131-7bad-6ae5d574f935.jpg?w=414&h=414&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2

2013 was so iconic :jonny:

 

A whole decade, god damn I'm getting old

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.