Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Thanks, the yacht is on pre-order.

 

stephm.png

stephm.png
 

Spoiler

I can see us together on this yacht, I really do

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Yall know damn well you wouldn't buy a re-recording from Gaga.

4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

stephm.png
 

  Hide contents

I can see us together on this yacht, I really do

Spoiler

I can see us on the yacht too, right before I push you overboard for trying to play Sine From Above

stephm.png

On 11/4/2023 at 11:05 PM, Aden said:

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Marry the Night

Bloody Mary

Heavy Metal Lover

Diamond Heart

Always Remember Us This Way

I'll Never Love Again

Replay

 

Gaga's top ten best songs in no order, sorted by era. Certified by RIAA, NASA, Harvard, United Stations, God, Allah, Buddah

 

 

moo.png

I ahve to say that your taste is impeccable. I would change 2 or 3 songs. But it's very simillar to mine.

Now list your fav unreleased songs. We'll see if you have the ultimate taste

23 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Yall know damn well you wouldn't buy a re-recording from Gaga.

Imagine a re-recording of The Fame with dope vocals :deadvision:

Just now, jesus del rey said:

Imagine a re-recording of The Fame with dope vocals :deadvision:

That's the thing too. Gaga's biggest hits were recorded when she was like 19-20, and her voice is drastically different due to smoking, vocal progress, and aging. Plus the Born This Way 10th Anniversary release didn't make any noise. Gaga fans just don't support everything she does in the same way Swifties do.

25 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:
  Hide contents

I can see us on the yacht too, right before I push you overboard for trying to play Sine From Above

stephm.png

You know me too well.

stephm.png

16 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

Do you really think she is going to serve us 3 albums in 7 years? 

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18 

in 7 years? now

but in this decade? sure

00-09 2 albums
10-19 3 albums + 1 jazz and ost
20-29 1 album + 1 jazz so far

we good

18 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

That's the thing too. Gaga's biggest hits were recorded when she was like 19-20, and her voice is drastically different due to smoking, vocal progress, and aging. Plus the Born This Way 10th Anniversary release didn't make any noise. Gaga fans just don't support everything she does in the same way Swifties do.

I agree but I hope it would've got a different reaction if it was actually something by Gaga like previously unreleased bonus tracks rather than random artists covers.

Also I'd like for artists to do a similar "TS re-recording" treatment for their albums special anniversaries. Like it would've been so easy for Gaga to release physical copies of TF including all of the bonus tracks for once and slightly change the packaging to make an actual TF 15th anniversary celebration. All songs are already out just not in the same edition... it was easy money for them and gratification for us.

Edited by fra

14 hours ago, Aden said:

I believe she's said that she plans her albums way ahead of release so maybe it was intentional. There are early Fame era interviews where she's explicity said the phrases "art pop" and "born this way".

 

I just hope LG7's album cover isn't pink or black. :rip:

imagine if she one of those girls who plan her entire carrier in excel/word/powerpoint while been a teenager :coffee:

1 hour ago, fra said:

Like they did after ASIB :skull:

:clack: 

With ignoring Always Remember Us This Way and releasing Stupid Love as the lead single of Chromatica? 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, little legend said:

:clack: 

With ignoring Always Remember Us This Way and releasing Stupid Love as the lead single of Chromatica? 

:suburban:

One year of nothing after oscars 2019 while ARUTW could've had its time to shine :cm:

I could be your girl

azealia-banks-yelling.gif


Girl, girl, girl, girl, girl

azealia-banks-yelling.gif


But would you love me

azealia-banks-yelling.gif


If I ruled the world, world, world

azealia-banks-yelling.gif

51 minutes ago, PMM said:

in 7 years? now

but in this decade? sure

00-09 2 albums
10-19 3 albums + 1 jazz and ost
20-29 1 album + 1 jazz so far

we good

Well, looking at the trend is a better approach then looking at raw numbers. When we look at her album release trend, we can see that she has slowed down considerably. Last decade by now, we already had 2 albums and we knew that a jazz album was going to be released soon. The only thing we know now, a decade later, is that she is going to release new HL products soon.

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

That's the thing too. Gaga's biggest hits were recorded when she was like 19-20, and her voice is drastically different due to smoking, vocal progress, and aging. Plus the Born This Way 10th Anniversary release didn't make any noise. Gaga fans just don't support everything she does in the same way Swifties do.

Swifts are experiencing an all time high stan mentality like we experienced in 09-11. Their pace will slow down, just like we did. And celebrating anniversaries of your albums shouldn't be for "numbers". I see it as a celebration of dedication and art that was created a certain time ago, now attached with nostalgic feelings. No one expected the 10th anniversary of BTW to smash, it generated some attraction and love and that was very lovely. The context behind anniversary re-releases and TS' re-releases are very different and they are not comparable. 

15 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Well, looking at the trend is a better approach then looking at raw numbers. When we look at her album release trend, we can see that she has slowed down considerably. Last decade by now, we already had 2 albums and we knew that a jazz album was going to be released soon. The only thing we know now, a decade later, is that she is going to release new HL products soon.

it slowed down beacuse she's expanding her empire

make up since 2019

and actressfull time now as we can see

music is her plan c right now

 

29 minutes ago, Konril said:

I could be your girl

azealia-banks-yelling.gif


Girl, girl, girl, girl, girl

azealia-banks-yelling.gif


But would you love me

azealia-banks-yelling.gif


If I ruled the world, world, world

azealia-banks-yelling.gif

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

44 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Swifts are experiencing an all time high stan mentality like we experienced in 09-11. Their pace will slow down, just like we did. And celebrating anniversaries of your albums shouldn't be for "numbers". I see it as a celebration of dedication and art that was created a certain time ago, now attached with nostalgic feelings. No one expected the 10th anniversary of BTW to smash, it generated some attraction and love and that was very lovely. The context behind anniversary re-releases and TS' re-releases are very different and they are not comparable. 

Swifties have been experiencing that since 2014.

52 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Swifts are experiencing an all time high stan mentality like we experienced in 09-11. Their pace will slow down, just like we did. And celebrating anniversaries of your albums shouldn't be for "numbers". I see it as a celebration of dedication and art that was created a certain time ago, now attached with nostalgic feelings. No one expected the 10th anniversary of BTW to smash, it generated some attraction and love and that was very lovely. The context behind anniversary re-releases and TS' re-releases are very different and they are not comparable. 

From the label point of view if they decide to invest on a rerelease or reissue of a past album is to aspect a profit out of it sadly but for us fans (and the artist) on the contrary it is a real celebration and a gift from the artist. So it should be their interest to make it as appealing for us to engage. Now, of course BTW reimagined wasn't made for big money or numbers but I find it interesting that after a decade BTW suddenly resurged with many viral tiktok moments and ultimately Bloody Mary. It could be a win/win situation for fans/label.

  • Popular Post

I can be good

 

stephm.png

 

(if you just wanna be bad)

 

U2mJ6mo.png

 

 

I can be cool

 

stephm.png

 

(if you just wanna be mad)

 

U2mJ6mo.png

18 hours ago, Konril said:

-qwJIf2xTb11W8jH_8Y9MElzVP-Z6oHM8WJn__1udx0.jpg?auto=webp&s=d3be4d6a739e69256f98326b65a24b98c8f7dcc4

Little baby demon pet. That's all.

What was this now again?? :rip: I remember this.. thing but can't place where from

Not happening but it would be such a kii if she announced LG7 on ARTPOP's 10th anniversary and completely stole its thunder.

 

U2mJ6mo.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.