Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

 

This would’ve been a smash if it was the ‘LG6’ lead single (like we all thought when it leaked) 

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

54 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Your ears are bleeding from Mind Ya Buzness

Brit always tackles pop head on.

 

for MTN, In this case I’ll use it’s streams to justify it and the fact it was her first bomb. :eli:

4 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

 

This would’ve been a smash if it was the ‘LG6’ lead single (like we all thought when it leaked) 

 

spacer.png

I don't understand what fans find in this song, it's just not memorable and bland :michael:

She went out flopping very stylishly. With Chromatica I don’t feel like that colour aesthetic lent itself to not coming across as cheap at times, which is why TCB change was welcome (think enigma/VMA’s 2020). We missed out on street looks, I loved the one Witt the black coat but again it was paired with lounge clothes 

36 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I don't understand what fans find in this song, it's just not memorable and bland :michael:

It had the recipe to be the PERFECT Gaga comeback song after ASIB. Mid tempo synth-rock, soft vocals, gorgeous & memorable melodies, relatable lyrics…

 

I’ve always been favorable of this sound for her, especially when we thought it was coming in summer 2019, and I think it could still work for a glam-arena-rock LG7 

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I feel like this about marry the night hihi 

I'm starting to worry with your recent takes :khalyan2:  @DonnieDarko

2 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

It had the recipe to be the PERFECT Gaga comeback song after ASIB. Mid tempo synth-rock, soft vocals, gorgeous & memorable melodies, relatable lyrics…

 

I’ve always been favorable of this sound for her, especially when we thought it was coming in summer 2019, and I think it could still work for a glam-arena-rock LG7 

 

spacer.png

I don't know, I just never clicked with this song? To me the melody is uninteresting... Synth-rock could be great for Gaga, but more like Midnight Sky type of songs (maybe a bit more rock). 

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

I don't know, I just never clicked with this song? To me the melody is uninteresting... Synth-rock could be great for Gaga, but more like Midnight Sky type of songs (maybe a bit more rock). 

Fair. How about this gem? (which also sonically fits with IDWYL) 
 

 

Just now, luckythisway said:

Fair. How about this gem? (which also sonically fits with IDWYL) 
 

 

Enigma sweetie

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Enigma sweetie

Look I LOVE how Enigma turned out (top 3 on Chromeshit) but I want Gar to reuse this instrumental so bad :chick3:

1 minute ago, luckythisway said:

Fair. How about this gem? (which also sonically fits with IDWYL) 
 

 

I like it better, but Idk the chorus is kinda weak to me (the melody is fine, not great but fine, it's the lyrics that brings it down)? Maybe it's because it's just a demo, and the final version could be great, but I find this song not memorable too ? Like, it sounds really unfinished, but with more time, better production and some changes it could definitely be good. I think it's definitely the production that is bad for me mostly. 

8 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I don't know, I just never clicked with this song? To me the melody is uninteresting... Synth-rock could be great for Gaga, but more like Midnight Sky type of songs (maybe a bit more rock). 

I like it a lot, the song needs of course to be polished and a better-updated production, but it had potential imo.

  • ATRL Moderator

if LG7 is like a Blues/Rock with a pinch of 70s rock, soul, and synth. 

 

i’m afraid another classic is imminent.

 

spacer.png

Enigma always feels like it is missing something, but I’m not sure what it is. 
 

Her vocals are awesome on it, it has unique lyrics and an interesting instrumental. Yet something seems off 

8 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Enigma always feels like it is missing something, but I’m not sure what it is. 
 

Her vocals are awesome on it, it has unique lyrics and an interesting instrumental. Yet something seems off 

ddddd I actually feel like it's the most complete song on Chromatica. It has well-written verses, big choruses, a great bridge, well-balanced production, amazing vocals.

 

Though I will say, it does feel somewhat out of place from the rest of the album's theme and direction.

7 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Actors will probably accept the deal in the upcoming hours, Traumatica ball film is coming

its time we move on from traumatica lol

This is the INLA demo snippet that was resurfacing. Her vocals on the final version is superior but she still sounds good. Hoping the full demo leaks.

 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, luckythisway said:

 

This would’ve been a smash if it was the ‘LG6’ lead single (like we all thought when it leaked) 

 

spacer.png

This screams smash hit :WAP: with a better production it could become a classic I fear

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

I'm starting to worry with your recent takes :khalyan2:  @DonnieDarko

:khalyan2:  

 

I was wondering, out of pure boreness... Her first three albums cover are mostly black and white or have minimal color while the last three covers have a pink detail each.
Do you think it is intentional? Maybe also the next three will have something in common? Will we know this by 2030?

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.