Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

ARTPOP is truly one of her best songs tho. Using a relationship as a metaphor for how art and pop can work together is genius. :jonny:

Underrated among Liddos me thinks!

 

8 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

Mary Jane Holland is my favorite on ARTPOP. Such a badass song :flame:

But now we said it. :clap3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Shallow performed on Star academy franceeeee

The classic that you are 

 

37 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Less than a week until nothing happens and people can forget about a possible Act II finally

At this point, it was in the air since awhile she wouldn't have released anything related to it, which is fine-understandable, I don't get the meltdowns or the disappointment from part of this fanbase.

 

The real deal is knowing if she has actual plans to release something before JFAD.

4 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

They actually did such a great job with this project, wow

 


 

  Reveal hidden contents

Maybe if they did spend more time streaming farms instead of this, it would be nice

 

Liddos are literally the most creative fanbase :WAP: 

15 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

And just like that, Glastonbury 2024 is out the window as well :suburban:

When was there even a hint of a rumour for this?

 

:suburban:

 

 

 

I have a feeling she’s going to stay silent for the anniversary and then have a second wave of angst on the next BTW / Haus Labs foundation post.

 

:suburban:

11 minutes ago, Jessie said:

I have a feeling she’s going to stay silent for the anniversary and then have a second wave of angst on the next BTW / Haus Labs foundation post.

 

:suburban:

Well, everybody has a limit and she's testing us. (it also could be another ad) :skull:

3 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Less than a week until nothing happens and people can forget about a possible Act II finally

She could do it for AP’s 20th anniversary :thing:

She knows we want it... I find it hard to believe we won't get anything!! :deadbanana2:

 

29 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

She knows we want it... I find it hard to believe we won't get anything!! :deadbanana2:

 

I'll be more than happy with Brooklyn Nights and a random remix on streaming platforms :bird:but we won't get anything big, that's for sure 

13 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

 

How is this better than most things I hear on radio 

5 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

DWUW isn't that great guys come on

I feel like this about marry the night hihi 

4 minutes ago, PillowCase said:

How is this better than most things I hear on radio 

I'm obsessed with it :jonnycat: I think it will ease the wait for LG7 for me. Check out their channel, they also did PARTYNAUSEOUS and Red Flame, and others are coming, it's a great idea since Gaga won't bother to do anything 

37 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

She knows we want it... I find it hard to believe we won't get anything!! :deadbanana2:

 

And just as importantly, Interscope knows. It makes no sense to me why they wouldn't just let DJWS complete these tracks and upload them :michael: A decade of nonstop demand that they aren't taking advantage of. 

 

Oh well, we have AI ARTPOP now and it's giving severe bops 

5 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I'm obsessed with it :jonnycat: I think it will ease the wait for LG7 for me. Check out their channel, they also did PARTYNAUSEOUS and Red Flame, and others are coming, it's a great idea since Gaga won't bother to do anything 

I've been looking at that youtube channel. If I read it well they will release Princess Die on the anniversary? Very interested in that one

1 minute ago, PillowCase said:

I've been looking at that youtube channel. If I read it well they will release Princess Die on the anniversary? Very interested in that one

Temple is being released tonight. Princess Die is getting released 8th of November! 

55 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I feel like this about marry the night hihi 

Your ears are bleeding from Mind Ya Buzness

5 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Does Fad Ga still has fans? like mega hardcore fans?

 

9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

I’m here, yes.

 

9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.