Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm so excited for November 11, because then people will stop holding out hope for act 2 and move on.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Kimi said:

No but it's hilarious how dope is one of her top 10 songs and it's not even gold 

Maybe it is but interflop didn't update

Who knows how many more tracks she has that would be gold if interscope would just pay riaa for an update of her entire discography

9 minutes ago, Kimi said:

 

Great performance of her #8 hit single :heart2:

Dope’s best performance yup

I bet Government Hooker, Scheisse, Bloody Mary, Joanne, John Wayne, Look What I Found, Is That Alright?, 911, Hold My Hand could all be certified :zzz:

  • ATRL Moderator

she could make DWUW (Solo) available for streaming and i be okay with that 

 

:jonny:

1 minute ago, fra said:

I bet Government Hooker, Scheisse, Bloody Mary, Joanne, John Wayne, Look What I Found, Is That Alright?, 911, Hold My Hand could all be certified :zzz:

The bolded one - yes. Although BM and HMH's certifications have been updated, they are definitely not eligible for 2x Platinum. 

GH and Scheisse? Gurl, I don't think they have accumulated even 250k units in the US  :priceless:

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

she could make DWUW (Solo) available for streaming and i be okay with that 

 

:jonny:

Even add the xtina remix to the og tracklist :skull:

5 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

The bolded one - yes. Although BM and HMH's certifications have been updated, they are definitely not eligible for 2x Platinum. 

GH and Scheisse? Gurl, I don't think they have accumulated even 250k units in the US  :priceless:

You sure? Back in the day tracks were selling so it's not that much on streaming for these. I don't know:celestial4:

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, fra said:

Even add the xtina remix to the og tracklist :skull:

um no thanks lol.

23 minutes ago, Kimi said:

No but it's hilarious how dope is one of her top 10 songs and it's not even gold 

Dope ended Venus. Why?

 

Italy:
Dope #5 vs. Venus #7

Spain:
Dope #1 vs. Venus #1


France:
Dope #8  vs. Venus #9

Ireland:
Dope #12  vs. Venus #12

 

Belgium
Dope #5 vs. #11 Venus
 

14 minutes ago, Devin said:

she could make DWUW (Solo) available for streaming and i be okay with that 

 

:jonny:

 

the best verison is r kelly unforutnately lol

 

the xtina screaming one :rip:

 

4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

 

The last time Gaga let a fan on the stage he threw her off the 10 foot stage right on her fibro back 

spacer.png

Edited by Vroom Vroom

I can see it now. Next October people dressed as Harleen transform into Harley on TikTok while Enigma plays. Oh yes!

44 minutes ago, fra said:

I bet Government Hooker, Scheisse, Bloody Mary, Joanne, John Wayne, Look What I Found, Is That Alright?, 911, Hold My Hand could all be certified :zzz:

I have these all eligible for the following: 

Hold My Hand: 1x plat 

Bloody Mary: 1x plat. Confirmed to be at 1.15 million RIAA units back in March. I have no idea what it's at now, though probably not at 2x plat yet.

Look What I Found: 1x plat

Is That Alright?: 1x plat

John Wayne: Gold

911: will be gold within a year maybe?

Chromatica: 1x plat (idk why they dragged their feet on this one specifically)

 

And that's not counting Poker Face being 13x eligible while it's still at 10x, Shallow being at or around 10x eligible when it's currently at 4x, ARUTW being 4x eligible when it's at 1x, ect. I'm sure they'll update her certifications when she releases her next album in 2025

 

 

 

18 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I have these all eligible for the following: 

Hold My Hand: 1x plat 

Bloody Mary: 1x plat. Confirmed to be at 1.15 million RIAA units back in March. I have no idea what it's at now, though probably not at 2x plat yet.

Look What I Found: 1x plat

Is That Alright?: 1x plat

John Wayne: Gold

911: will be gold within a year maybe?

Chromatica: 1x plat (idk why they dragged their feet on this one specifically)

 

And that's not counting Poker Face being 13x eligible while it's still at 10x, Shallow being at or around 10x eligible when it's currently at 4x, ARUTW being 4x eligible when it's at 1x, ect. I'm sure they'll update her certifications when she releases her next album in 2025

 

 

 

Thanks! Such a shame she's like 20M undercertified in singles and we always say "at the start of next era" but they never actually update her catalog, just some songs :ace:

2 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Now we all know Ga wouldn't pass up an opportunity to release an album when chart competition is at its highest :eli: so we should take the fact that Dua, Katy, and Ariana are all releasing soon to be a good sign. #LG7Q12024Confirmed 

2023 would have given her so much room to smash commercially on her own but her releases have done well on their own in competitive years (2013, 2016, and 2020).

 

But honestly I don't care if she's left in the dust commercially, I care if she's left in the dust on music quality. Gaga doesn't need more hits, she needs to continue the acclaim train ASIB/Chromatica started.

 

:camping:

24 minutes ago, fra said:

Thanks! Such a shame she's like 20M undercertified in singles and we always say "at the start of next era" but they never actually update her catalog, just some songs :ace:

No problem! I counted her RIAA eligible stats recently and have her at around 135-140 million units total. Updating a few songs here and there is a good way to generate a few positive headlines with relatively low effort (like certifying Just Dance 11x plat. earlier this year) but just letting some songs go as under-certified as they have for as long as they have is ridiculous. 

7 minutes ago, Aden said:

2023 would have given her so much room to smash commercially on her own but her releases have done well on their own in competitive years (2013, 2016, and 2020).

 

But honestly I don't care if she's left in the dust commercially, I care if she's left in the dust on music quality. Gaga doesn't need more hits, she needs to continue the acclaim train ASIB/Chromatica started.

 

:camping:

That is a good point, especially since Chromatica would've received much more promo had Covid not happened. I'm not gonna lie, I do hope they attempt a similar scale of promotion that Chromatica was supposed to have received with LG7 just because I love seeing her everywhere. And the numbers-tracker in me hopes they get all the playlisting, radio deals, and autoplay lined up as well. 

 

But I do agree that the quality of the next record should really be prioritized. That's why I'm not super picky about the genre of the next album; if it's great music regardless then the genre won't really matter. There's songs on ASIB (Digging My Grave for example) that belong to a genre that I would otherwise never listen to. But I revisit them pretty often because they're that good. Like I've said before, if the producers that she's alleged to have worked with are in fact working on LG7, then I think we'll be getting some quality music. 

omg i just found HD recording from Traumatica tour:clap3:
 

 

ARTPOP Act II was never happening

Paul pushed that agenda hard but the minute Gaga tweeted about it and was like thank you for the support. She moved on from the album, she probably doesn’t look back on it as something worth revisiting

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.