Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Honestly I think they should just release the jazz and piano shows instead since it would work in conjunction with the Joker 2 film which also has jazz music. 

Nobody would watch honestly 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, Aden said:

I'd love to see a Gaga theatrical release outside of JFAD but I really do wonder if they should evolve the tour doc into something else that span beyond Chromatica. The album will be 4 years old in like 6 months. 

 

They have so much post-Chromatica material to work with if they wanted to make a new kind of documentary: Chromatica Ball, Top Gun scoring, Love 4 Sale, Bloody Mary smashing, a peak into JFAD, etc.

Definitely but at this point it would just be nice to have another pure concert film from her, and we know she is editing one and that it is the most realistic release we will get in the next year other than FAD; I think reminding audiences of her larger than life concert appeal would work well in tandem with the hype building happening at the same time for Harley / Joker as a musical.
 

Basically a 2024 release post-official FAD trailer with the movie concept in people’s minds and Gaga as a topic of intrigue again.

 

Better that than completely scrapped / thrown out in the next couple months while Eras and Renaissance tours are already sucking oxygen up in the event cinema department.

 

 

39 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

 I hope she doesn't release Traumatica Ball in cinemas and goes straight to a huge streaming service

A limited IMAX run as rumoured with it on streaming a few weeks later would still work fine. 

I can't wait to see Monster's update :jonny2: I hope it's its biggest ever

49 minutes ago, Jessie said:

A limited IMAX run as rumoured with it on streaming a few weeks later would still work fine. 

Yeah, I do not see a problem with this. Any fan who does not want this is just scared of the box office and what other stans will say. Seeing Gaga on the big screen again in tour format would be really nice. Plus, having a theater to myself sounds like a slay.

1 hour ago, Artur said:

I can't wait to see Monster's update :jonny2: I hope it's its biggest ever

 

Imagine if Monster was a single, she has two Halloween classics on her hands. I need it to go mega viral and be a single like BM. 

So with the Halloween boost, Gaga came close to hitting 12 million streams (11.948 million) on a Tuesday. Outstanding update.

I'm obviously not expecting Bloody Mary to stabilize at 1.5 million streams for the rest of the year, but I am hoping that it stabilizes at a higher daily average than it had pre-Halloween boost. We shall see. 

It was cool seeing five of her songs at over 850k (and Poker Face, Shallow, and Just Dance were all around/at 900k).

Paparazzi is still chugging along at 500k+ per day. :clap3:

I'm curious if Heavy Metal Lover can hit 50k daily streams by the end of the week and eventually hit 100k+ consistently. Maybe it'll be another Judas where there isn't one specific trend that makes it popular on TikTok; it just slowly rises. 

It's also worth mentioning that Marry the Night is growing in streams. It did almost 50k streams yesterday, and that's a 28% increase week over week. I wish I paid more attention to its streams earlier so I could see if this is part of a trend or just the Halloween boost kicking in. 

 

Oh mother, mother, mother... :WAP: Bloody Mary, the new classic that you are. 

12 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Imagine if Monster was a single, she has two Halloween classics on her hands. I need it to go mega viral and be a single like BM. 

in retrospect TF and TFM really should have had one more single each

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

23 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

in retrospect TF and TFM really should have had one more single each

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Boys Boys Boys would've had the girls and gays in a chokehold 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

This base is so dead omg. Artpop vs BTW, her two most experimental albums, both 14 tracks long.

 

Aura vs Marry The Night

Venus vs Born This Way

GUY vs Government Hooker

Sexxx Dreams vs Judas

Jewels and Drugs vs Americano

Manicure vs Hair

Artpop vs Scheibe

Swine vs Bloody Mary

Donatella vs Bad Kids

Fashion vs Highway Unicorn

Mary Jane Holland vs Heavy Metal Lover

Dope vs Electric Chapel

Gypsy vs You and I

Applause vs The Edge Of Glory

 

This was way too easy

Aura vs Marry The Night

Venus vs Born This Way

GUY vs Government Hooker

Sexxx Dreams vs Judas

Jewels and Drugs vs Americano

Manicure vs Hair

Artpop vs Scheibe

Swine vs Bloody Mary

Donatella vs Bad Kids

Fashion vs Highway Unicorn

Mary Jane Holland vs Heavy Metal Lover

Dope vs Electric Chapel

Gypsy vs You and I

Applause vs The Edge Of Glory

Aura vs Marry The Night

Venus vs Born This Way

GUY vs Government Hooker

Sexxx Dreams vs Judas

Jewels and Drugs vs Americano

Manicure vs Hair

Artpop vs Scheibe

Swine vs Bloody Mary

Donatella vs Bad Kids

Fashion vs Highway Unicorn

Mary Jane Holland vs Heavy Metal Lover

Dope vs Electric Chapel

Gypsy vs You and I

Applause vs The Edge Of Glory

 

mjb-receipts.gif

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

in retrospect TF and TFM really should have had one more single each

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Starstruck would be 2X Diamond by now. A shame Gaga probably hates the song because of the feature. Honestly, Flo did great on it too, both were at their commercial peaks around that time. Another huge wasted opportunity for the queen.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Starstruck would be 2X Diamond by now. A shame Gaga probably hates the song because of the feature. Honestly, Flo did great on it too, both were at their commercial peaks around that time. Another huge wasted opportunity for the queen.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

worst song on the album I fear, she is right to hate it

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

Summerboy or Boys Boys Boys on the other hand

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

9 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

worst song on the album I fear, she is right to hate it

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

Summerboy or Boys Boys Boys on the other hand

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Nurse!

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

All the songs are amazing

Edited by Artur

2 hours ago, Konril said:

Old, white and veteran in the music industry? Gaga needs to hop on that Christmas remix.

gU7zDDF.png

Gaga when she gets the call:

F9W-42hXEAAfX2d?format=jpg

 

Edited by Spooky Mulder

Shallow/ARUTW becoming Valentine's Day staples, Born This Way becoming a Pride month staple, Bloody Mary becoming a Halloween staple, Just Dance becoming a NYE staple

 

She really got the whole year covered

 

GagaGimmeShelteravi.thumb.gif.3bfb15e4565b216e79469218f17ef328.gif

Aura vs Marry The Night

Venus vs Born This Way

GUY vs Government Hooker

Sexxx Dreams vs Judas

Jewels and Drugs vs Americano

Manicure vs Hair

Artpop vs Scheibe

Swine vs Bloody Mary

Donatella vs Bad Kids

Fashion vs Highway Unicorn

Mary Jane Holland vs Heavy Metal Lover

Dope vs Electric Chapel

Gypsy vs You and I

Applause vs The Edge Of Glory

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Shallow/ARUTW becoming Valentine's Day staples, Born This Way becoming a Pride month staple, Bloody Mary becoming a Halloween staple, Just Dance becoming a NYE staple

 

She really got the whole year covered

 

GagaGimmeShelteravi.thumb.gif.3bfb15e4565b216e79469218f17ef328.gif

She only needs a Christmas classic now

 

GagaGimmeShelteravi.thumb.gif.3bfb15e456

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.