Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I would love a cute pop Christmas song from her, but I feel like from now on, all we are gonna get are Jazzy Xmas tracks

 

stephm.png

the way i been hoping n praying for gaga to work with Danny and here goes miss dula peep snatching him for the lead

 

i deserve heaven! :rip:

I do kind of wish Gaga released an Xmas song back in like 2009-2012. I feel like an Xmas song from her today would be a ballad with Lindsey Buckingham or something.

I feel like Christmas is off-brand for her. I know she tried with covers of old songs and that one bop but it's just not in tune with her artistic persona and who she is as a person.

I just saw a thread in here, even Brandy is coming with a Xmas album, in the last years it has been a move made by artists that basically are done commercially or witn no interesting artistic output to offer.

It really would be a misstep at this point of Gaga's career.

 

Everybdoy thinks to have their Mariah moment with it, but how many new songs actually managed? Only Ariana basically because of her streaming power otherwise it's always the same classics that gets recurrent streams, even Mariah herself flopped with her second Xmas album and even putting an Ariana feature with a new video couldn't help the main single from that album.

 

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I just saw a thread in here, even Brandy is coming with a Xmas album, in the last years it has been a move made by artists that basically are done commercially or witn no interesting artistic output to offer.

It really would be a misstep at this point of Gaga's career.

 

Everybdoy thinks to have their Mariah moment with it, but how many new songs actually managed? Only Ariana basically because of her streaming power otherwise it's always the same classics that gets recurrent streams, even Mariah herself flopped with her second Xmas album and even putting an Ariana feature with a new video couldn't help the main single from that album.

 

 

 

 

Kelly Clarkson managed some success with Christmas music, but I agree with you.

Of course HAG is not a Christmas artist, she never gifts her fans lately instead she gives out coal: Haus Labs Charcoal Matte Eyeliner.

:clack:

 

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Ofc liddos would want Xmas music only for the streams

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

They probably won't even stream it more than once lbr.

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

I do kind of wish Gaga released an Xmas song back in like 2009-2012. I feel like an Xmas song from her today would be a ballad with Lindsey Buckingham or something.

She already dropped one of the best Xmas songs of all time 

 

 

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

They probably won't even stream it more than once lbr.

 

spacer.png

if its christmas perfection like Christmas Tree I would stream it the whole year :gaycat2:

9 minutes ago, Janet said:

I was literally thinking this the other day

 

 

Well, she also smoked too much since then so it'd be quite challenging for her to re-record some songs on The Fame

16 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

They probably won't even stream it more than once lbr.

 

spacer.png

And then they will come here and complain about her streaming numbers whereas they could join my manifestation for Act 2. A project that is special for fans and no expectation for charting. 

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

13 minutes ago, Janet said:

I was literally thinking this the other day

 

 

All the Swifties going off on Gaga in the replies... :skull:

23 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Kelly Clarkson managed some success with Christmas music, but I agree with you.

She still is a a sort of exception in a sea of Christmas releases in the last years and her project was released 10 years ago so the success wasn't immediate and she never reached Mariah numbers or popularity with it, people want a Xmas project basically just for the potential streaming power of it when in fact there are more chances of a flop, it actually takes time to build a legacy for those kind of songs.

 

Mariah domination with AIWFCIY took literal decades to reach its actual status (and thanks to a change of market with streaming) even if the song has always been recurrent.

 

It will be the same for BM when it comes to Gaga, in the next years the Halloween updates will be always better because the song will continue build its legacy, but getting an immediate Xmas hit out of a new project is lot more harder than a normal project.

1 hour ago, Janet said:

I was literally thinking this the other day

 

 

Another thing to b+tch about? This fanbase lol

Don't get your hopes up, the only thing close to a Christmas album will be a new Haus Labs product called something like "La Crayon Free Snowoman Battle For Your Christmas Candies edition"

Edited by little legend

Where my hyper/electro rock sisters at? :cm:
She should just flat out steal this instrumental :suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.