Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

34 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

She sounded perfectly fine :confused:

Of course she does. Plus she is just having fun so why does she need to sound perfect? This fanbase is truly the worst. 
 

——

 

She is not scabbing. Scabbing is when you promote work that is currently under contract, not just work in general. She is not under contract to promote ASIB so the strike does not apply to this. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, Danes said:

Y'all are gonna make me listen to that Slayyyter album...

 

OP1HWxh.gif

It’s like stepping back in time to 2009 but sometimes in a bad way 

33 minutes ago, Archetype said:

It’s like stepping back in time to 2009 but sometimes in a bad way 

The album sounds nothing like 2009 bffr

8 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

The BTW Ball cancelation / wheelchair / pre-ARTPOP announcement era was by far the driest period for us

 

8 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

The wheelchair era was dry af

 

8 hours ago, PlERRE said:

BTW/ARTPOP was dry, but I don't remember it being so long for some reason, I used to spent a lot of time on LM.com, GGD (outtakes thread was at its peak) reading ATRL, and a few images of Gaga in the wheelchair or hanging out. And of course, the usual rumours about "Gaga playing songs from her car". 

I agree about this period, but she had a very good reason for it.

But even then, there were rumours and she just came off of a big tour.

 

 

It’s indeed the first time in forever since we are left in the dark when it comes to a new album. But just bc she ain’t posting studio selfies and stuff doesn’t mean she’s chilling at home. Y’all talk about Lady Gaga

 

 

She's just switched up the melody a bit to fit a U2 concert vibe. Her vocals sound just fine.

 

 

are we really saying her vocals are bad now when she just did an amazing performance with TRS last week? :deadbanana2:

43 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

It’s indeed the first time in forever since we are left in the dark when it comes to a new album. But just bc she ain’t posting studio selfies and stuff doesn’t mean she’s chilling at home. Y’all talk about Lady Gaga

She has changed a lot about teasing her projects. She's much more private / silent about it. And launch her stuff without teasing. I can't blame her, she was teasing a lot during pre-LG6 era and 90% of her stuff about Chromatica leaked before she even announced

also, wheew Shallow is such a smasha. :jonny:everyone knows it.

4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

She has changed a lot about teasing her projects. She's much more private / silent about it. And launch her stuff without teasing. I can't blame her, she was teasing a lot during pre-LG6 era and 90% of her stuff about Chromatica leaked before she even announced

I also remember when she used to tease songs/performances/videos/concepts that never ended up getting released for one reason or another. Keeping her work private until she's ready to release it is better for her (more freedom to do whatever without worrying about being beholden to expectations) and us (not being disappointed when something we're hyped about never gets released).

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Time for her to stop smoking.

High time she went back to cocaine

33 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

She has changed a lot about teasing her projects. She's much more private / silent about it. And launch her stuff without teasing. I can't blame her, she was teasing a lot during pre-LG6 era and 90% of her stuff about Chromatica leaked before she even announced

Exactly, teasing like she used to do was so bad for her cause either she didn’t come through with the final result and scrapped OR it leaked

4 hours ago, Leptine said:

@Mr. Stratus told me it's AOTY and the kind of album he absolutely wants from Gaga now, I will check it out :gaycat5:

Another 200k-a-day after 50m debut 14 track-album ?

 

 

 

She should stop smoking however she sounded great singing Shallow. I really enjoy the new rendition!
I am just confused if she is breaking the SAG rules by singing Shallow?

What are some of yall smoking that's her rock voice, I truly love her  :jonny:

Edited by Rhiannon

she sounded good, idk what some of you are on :giraffe:

it's true that she was trying extra hard to make that deep voice, tho nn

Speaking of teasing, this was just 4 months ago:

 

Quote

I’ve been experiencing my creativity ever since last summer in a really special and private way—I wrote and produced music for a special project, I prepared for months developing my character for Joker, I filmed Joker for many months (a very introspective time), I have been running my start-up Haus Labs, doing philanthropic work, and additionally have been working on The Chromatica Ball film edit.

At this point I'm wondering if this special project is at the end basically just another way to call her next studio album.

The performances she's doing with Rolling Stones and U2 is definitely reminiscent of the promo she was doing in between ARTPOP and Joanne to polish up her image. LG7 is definitely rock oriented, there is no doubt in my mind about it. They're planting seeds in the GP's mind already... honestly Bobby is doing an amazing job :jonny5:

Yeah, she’s definitely cooking something. There’s no way she suddenly came out of the woods with all those appearances for no reason

3 minutes ago, Love Again said:

The performances she's doing with Rolling Stones and U2 is definitely reminiscent of the promo she was doing in between ARTPOP and Joanne to polish up her image. LG7 is definitely rock oriented, there is no doubt in my mind about it. They're planting seeds in the GP's mind already... honestly Bobby is doing an amazing job :jonny5:

Mte! She is cooking! I am waiting for her to show up @ Adele's next since Adele has been mentioning/referencing her a lot lately. 

I've been saying recently that her vocals have been sounding annoying, her more recent jazz performances and the shouty HMH vocals and honestly I don't even really like her vocals on Sweet Sounds of Heaven that much because I'm just tired of this shouting style in general but I think her vocals singing Shallow with U2 sound great and basically the same as they do every time she sings rock music, go watch her performance with U2 from back in 2015 she sounds practically the same even at moments when she was belting which I don't usually enjoy fit this rendition really well and you could hear the audience vibing as well.

 

I'm glad shes out and doing stuff, its better than her being a full time spokeswoman but if most of us don't enjoy rock music why do liddos insist on her making a rock album which is going to have these kinds of vocals, you really think shes gonna come on a rock album with soft, smooth vocals do you even know who you stan? All I'm saying is give me a pop album, I don't want to have waited this long only for her to return with a rock album that will end up hated by the gp and the fanbase like Joanne.

10 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I've been saying recently that her vocals have been sounding annoying, her more recent jazz performances and the shouty HMH vocals and honestly I don't even really like her vocals on Sweet Sounds of Heaven that much because I'm just tired of this shouting style in general but I think her vocals singing Shallow with U2 sound great and basically the same as they do every time she sings rock music, go watch her performance with U2 from back in 2015 she sounds practically the same even at moments when she was belting which I don't usually enjoy fit this rendition really well and you could hear the audience vibing as well.

 

I'm glad shes out and doing stuff, its better than her being a full time spokeswoman but if most of us don't enjoy rock music why do liddos insist on her making a rock album which is going to have these kinds of vocals, you really think shes gonna come on a rock album with soft, smooth vocals do you even know who you stan? All I'm saying is give me a pop album, I don't want to have waited this long only for her to return with a rock album that will end up hated by the gp and the fanbase like Joanne.

She did give us a pop album tho. And the gp wasn't even all there for it if we're honest.

 

I get being disappointed, but Gaga has always been so much more than a typical pop star. She has always had a rock sensibility to her and has always been influenced by rock musicians. The days of her dominating the charts with hit after hit are over. This happens to every established artist.

 

At the end of the day, I want her to make music she wants to. No more being dragged to the studio pls. 

F9XSJixW0AA4b9I?format=jpg&name=large

 

A great week, the way LeGend decided to feed us a bit with back to back street lewks and public appearances after months of drought.

 

:WAP:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.