Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Heavy Metal Lover +24.302 / biggest update of the year

 

Artur

 

I saw someone saying it was getting some traction on tiktok, imagine if we get another big BTW viral track :duca:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Has Bloody Mary been getting any boosts this month?

Yep, it's rising super slowly, but it's been getting better updates than it did in September :clap3:

Edited by Artur

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

Heavy Metal Lover +24.302 / biggest update of the year

 

Artur

 

I saw someone saying it was getting some traction on tiktok, imagine if we get another big BTW viral track :duca:

I was streaming this a ton yesterday so I'm crediting myself.

 

spacer.png

I love Joanne and can appreciate it for what it is… but I feel like in hindsight, that wasn’t the music route to go in

 

or if she even dropped a surprise LP during Coachella and not just the 1 Chainsmokers’d song, that would’ve been a serve 

8 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I was streaming this a ton yesterday so I'm crediting myself.

 

spacer.png

It's biggest update of 2022 was 33.5K, during Bloody Mary's domination. If it keeps growing until Friday, like songs usually do, it may get a new peak (EVER) later this week! :duca: 

I also hope she’s in a better place making this next album / promoting it. Sis has been emo since ARTPOP :rip:

6 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I also hope she’s in a better place making this next album / promoting it. Sis has been emo since ARTPOP :rip:

!!! She hasn't seemed happy making an album since BTW :deadbanana2: and understandable since she's gone through it but I'm hoping we're on the other side lol. I couldn't believe when she briefly promoted Chromatica and talked about how miserable she was. Mental health is a *****. 

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:
  Reveal hidden contents

F9PWHThaQAARa9K?format=jpg&name=small

F9PWTisbEAAUBoF?format=jpg&name=small

F9PWbt3a8AAYXqW?format=jpg&name=small

F9PWiKwaYAEtrSe?format=jpg&name=small

F9PWuAcacAA9Ch3?format=jpg&name=small

F9PWz8dakAA61rM?format=jpg&name=small

this is cute 

 

Wait chromatica is a serve omggg

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

I also hope she’s in a better place making this next album / promoting it. Sis has been emo since ARTPOP :rip:

She’s a Scorpio moon, she’s not really a naturally happy person. 

The way Do What U Want stood no chance when viewed through a lens of history: the subject matter, the collaborator, the music video director, her defending it... Truly the darkest timeline. :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, Konril said:

The way Do What U Want stood no chance when viewed through a lens of history: the subject matter, the collaborator, the music video director, her defending it... Truly the darkest timeline. :deadbanana4:

It could've easily been one of her most iconic and defining singles, but she chose to do it with R. Smelly.

1 hour ago, pablozedd said:

dying with this

"who is this?" :deadbanana2:

Smoking something seems like it may be an important part of her character. Interesting.

ROM remains one of her best track for me and one of my favorite ever, I never got tired of it, I also love the video, ironically I consider it also Ariana best song.

 

The song also won a Grammy, made several end year critic-media outlet lists, y'all truly want to dismiss everything this woman did.

Ugh Perfect Illusion deserves its revival, one of her best singles, sounds fresh to this day

Gaga and Imogen Heap would be a collapse. But idk if I want Godga to end the other girls and leave their skulls exposed and cracked.

25 minutes ago, Leptine said:

ROM remains one of her best track for me and one of my favorite ever, I never got tired of it, I also love the video, ironically I consider it also Ariana best song.

 

The song also won a Grammy, made several end year critic-media outlet lists, y'all truly want to dismiss everything this woman did.

Yeah, ROM is truly an exceptional song. The house influences, the production, their vocals and message. Everything is top notch. One of her very best songs imo and also in my top 10 of Gaga. 
 

 

2 hours ago, pablozedd said:

dying with this

Welp it’s over. :deadbanana2:

28 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga and Imogen Heap would be a collapse. But idk if I want Godga to end the other girls and leave their skulls exposed and cracked.

Fun fact: Imogen presented Gaga (well Gaga wasn’t there) with her 10th and 11th Grammys at the Premiere Ceremony (ASIB & INLA) in 2020 :cm:

 

—

ROM is great 

ROM is a big hit for both Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande. The collab feels totally natural as the two women  love each other so much and share the same feeling on the song. The track had great reviews, strong success and won a Grammy Award.

 

ROM is the big female collab Gaga needed in her catalogue after Telephone. It totally worked. And ROM is the return to pop dance that Ariana fans wanted for so long. Everyone is happy. 

 

Liddos will always find a way to complain about anything even when she has successful songs. 

Edited by monketsharona

ROM is a great song, wish the last chorus was every chorus, but we can't ignore the fact that it's bombing right now. Its longevity is crazy awful. but music not the charts anyway

But it makes us wonder if people actually liked that song or if it was thanks to TTH that they listened.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.