Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

24 minutes ago, POPTART said:

Is this the driest period ever to be a Gaga fan? I don't ever remember things being this quiet.

Yes, I know SSOH was released but that's about it. Nothing in sight either :celestial3:

BTW/ARTPOP was dry, but I don't remember it being so long for some reason, I used to spent a lot of time on LM.com, GGD (outtakes thread was at its peak) reading ATRL, and a few images of Gaga in the wheelchair or hanging out. And of course, the usual rumours about "Gaga playing songs from her car". 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Frederic was seen at a party city. 

Enigma 2.0 incoming :duca:

43 minutes ago, POPTART said:

Is this the driest period ever to be a Gaga fan? I don't ever remember things being this quiet.

Yes, I know SSOH was released but that's about it. Nothing in sight either :celestial3:

The BTW Ball cancelation / wheelchair / pre-ARTPOP announcement era was by far the driest period for us

42 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Frederic was seen at a party city. 

hopefully he will stay there

2 hours ago, POPTART said:

Is this the driest period ever to be a Gaga fan? I don't ever remember things being this quiet.

Yes, I know SSOH was released but that's about it. Nothing in sight either :celestial3:

Obviously no. 

All we need before the new era is that she fires s**** f******* and the ***, and we're set. But she needs to keep whoever the ghost choreographer was who made the Replay choreo. 

Slayyyter's new album is so The Fame coded. :jonny5: It's like a dirtier, sexier and nastier 2009ga album. I can't stop playing it. 

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Slayyyter's new album is so The Fame coded. :jonny5: It's like a dirtier, sexier and nastier 2009ga album. I can't stop playing it. 

Really? Should I give it a listen?

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Really? Should I give it a listen?

Do it, Donnie :jonny2: It's so pop and so good! Listen to it in the tracklist order (just don't give up after Purrr and Plastic, they are kinda the only bad songs on the album). 

 

 

Slayyy is also a huge Gaga fan :heart:

 

 

Reminder that this is the best remix ever made/released :WAP:

 

This is what LG7 WILL sound like :WAP:

Eugh that live performance of Sweet Sounds of Heaven made me tear up — the way both Gaga and the Stones said we are going to have you by the throat; they devoured, they soared, they refused to go down in the dirt EUGH :cries:

 

Oh wow, casually slaying with rock legends before finally entering her glam-punk-rock era full throttle iktr

 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

In the sha-ha, sha-ha-llow
In the sha-ha-sha-la-la-la-llow

 

spacer.png
 

me singing along to the video 

Just now, Almodusa said:

Wait… ScabGa :eek: you’re over miss man

 Wait… :rip: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.