Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The level of acclaim this woman has is outstanding. Respected by legends and by the public. She truly won last night!

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

F9XSJixW0AA4b9I?format=jpg&name=large

 

A great week, the way LeGend decided to feed us a bit with back to back street lewks and public appearances after months of drought.

 

:WAP:

 

I’ve literally been living for these crumbs, she’d been starving us so much that it kinda feels like a comeback already. I missed her so much :weeps:

Seeing Gaga and U2 perform made my day :jonny3:U2 is so legendary, they have so many classics and I'm happy Gaga is recognized as a legendary act as well. Love all Gaga collabs with rock/metal acts. 

 

but then I only want Gaga to do rock as a genre if she's all in and excited about it. Like someone here said earlier, I want to feel her passion, no matter the genre. 

Isnt Godga the first woman to perform inside the Sphere?

2 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Isnt Godga the first woman to perform inside the Sphere?

she's just the 2nd artist overall and the first female artist

 

19 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

F9XSJixW0AA4b9I?format=jpg&name=large

 

A great week, the way LeGend decided to feed us a bit with back to back street lewks and public appearances after months of drought.

 

:WAP:

 

the LOOKS

It all comes down to what type of rock it will be. If it’s like the Replay remix electro hyperrock, then it will be her magnum opus. If its dad rock for the beer belly Republican men then yall will be so annoying pretending to like that sheet :khalyan:

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

It all comes down to what type of rock it will be. If it’s like the Replay remix electro hyperrock, then it will be her magnum opus. If its dad rock for the beer belly Republican men then yall will be so annoying pretending to like that sheet :khalyan:

you mean the song she's never even heard kiconn.png

a reminder she also followed WETLEG last year or sth

denying that her album will be rock influenced is really sad for Little Delusioners

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

I am just confused if she is breaking the SAG rules by singing Shallow?

This

5 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

This

she did not

she didn't perform it to promote it or get a benefit from it

the performance wasn't televised or able to be purchased

it's not like she comes out now and say "hey here's the live rendition of Shallow with Bono, out now on iTunes and every platforms"

27 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

you mean the song she's never even heard kiconn.png

The CBT performance contained the hyperrock chrous drop of the remix, so theres hope it wont be hagrock :khalyan:

Gaga is such a legend. To have this level of respect from so many legends is truly unheard of. That rock album is coming there is no doubt. 

8 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

It all comes down to what type of rock it will be. If it’s like the Replay remix electro hyperrock, then it will be her magnum opus. If its dad rock for the beer belly Republican men then yall will be so annoying pretending to like that sheet :khalyan:

It will be rock in the veins of David Bowie, St Vincent, Yves Tumor and PJ Harvey, and it will be her first album to sweep all general categories at the Shammys :khalyan2:

 

Spoiler

 

1 hour ago, Puttanesca said:

She did give us a pop album tho. And the gp wasn't even all there for it if we're honest.

 

I get being disappointed, but Gaga has always been so much more than a typical pop star. She has always had a rock sensibility to her and has always been influenced by rock musicians. The days of her dominating the charts with hit after hit are over. This happens to every established artist.

 

At the end of the day, I want her to make music she wants to. No more being dragged to the studio pls. 

If you take success out of it I'd still prefer a pop album, just a better one than Chromatica. Not that I don't like Chromatica but it was safe for Gaga's standards. I can only imagine how boring a rock era would be. Maybe if she wasn't taking forever I'd be here for it and maybe if she went in a more soft rock direction but its Gaga and shes gonna pump her songs with adrenaline and be screaming if its rock. Fans say they want a rock era but when they realise what that means for Gaga they are gonna hate it.

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

It all comes down to what type of rock it will be. If it’s like the Replay remix electro hyperrock, then it will be her magnum opus. If its dad rock for the beer belly Republican men then yall will be so annoying pretending to like that sheet :khalyan:

I strongly doubt she's going in that direction, especially if currently she's teasing what is come next, you just know she's going with a more classic-timeless route.

 

I think in the best scenario it's gonna be a glam rock project, something a la Blondie or something in the middle between pop-rock like 'Plastic Hearts', but I really don't see her doing a whole project with that electro hyperrock sound even if I would love to, that remix is amazing.

 

 

2 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

she sounded good, idk what some of you are on :giraffe:

it's true that she was trying extra hard to make that deep voice, tho nn


She hasn't changed

 

Us VETERAN liddos had to whip out either the cherry trree sessions or paparazzi capital fm/radio one coldplay cover to prove she could sing thanks to her screaming the fame songs

 

By AUg 2009 she had a higher register back and was 10x sweeter on the ear. her vocals probably sounded the nicest 2009-2012

I know this base doesn't like "dope'd" or "joanne'd" vocals but with 760 million-streamed Million Reasons doing almost 300k daily, I don't think the GP minds them at all.

 

IMG_5317.thumb.png.ec2b4f66458eb35c2d96b

Just now, Aden said:

I know this base doesn't like "dope'd" or "joanne'd" vocals but with 760 million-streamed Million Reasons doing almost 300k daily, I don't think the GP minds them at all.

 

IMG_5317.thumb.png.ec2b4f66458eb35c2d96b

how is Dope or the rest of Joanne doing daily

 

IMG_5317.thumb.png.ec2b4f66458eb35c2d96b

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

how is Dope or the rest of Joanne doing daily

 

IMG_5317.thumb.png.ec2b4f66458eb35c2d96b

They're doing well for a marginalized Italianx American artist

 

IMG_5317.thumb.png.ec2b4f66458eb35c2d96b

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

I know this base doesn't like "dope'd" or "joanne'd" vocals but with 760 million-streamed Million Reasons doing almost 300k daily, I don't think the GP minds them at all.

 

IMG_5317.thumb.png.ec2b4f66458eb35c2d96b

The song that shall not be named is her worst song, I prefer Joanne’d vocals any day.  

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

dad rock for the beer belly Republican

 

1 hour ago, eclipsed said:

 Fans say they want a rock era but when they realise what that means for Gaga they are gonna hate it.

This. A very vocal subset of the fanbase keeps asking for this "rock" album, but everytime she releases a rock song do they stream it? SSOH and HMH say no :michael: Meanwhile, her legacy albums pull numbers. 

 

 

 

Edited by Reginald

Shallow’s chart run was so fun to watch :heart:

 

Remembering when it kinda bombed the first few weeks and then steadily grew through Oscars season :jonnycat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.