Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

not Napoleon looking more fleshed out than HOG, Mr. Scott when I catch you

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

47 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

not Napoleon looking more fleshed out than HOG, Mr. Scott when I catch you

 

 

I blame the pandemic. Everything filmed during covid was a let down

 

Good thing Gaga’s acting is the only saving grace of the movie :heart:

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

 

this is very cute, I kinda want to buy it 

and the outfit they chose is perfect, makes her look magical and very fairy-like 

I can't believe I'm saying this but stanning literally any other artist would be more exciting than stanning Gaga nowadays. Girl doesn't even leave her house..

Now i'm seeing rumors saying the project is music for Wednesday season 2 now that we know it isn't Barbie soundtrack... :rip:  we are perched for ANYTHING. 

Obviously, it’s just fanmade bs, but I’m not really keen on the idea of her doing a soundtrack for Wednesday. 
I would very much prefer a supporting role as Uncle Fester’s wife, even tho in the show he’s a bit wiser than the movie version and the Addams dont have the baby (yet?) in the show.

 

Rumour after rumour and they always just stay that shouldn't we have learned by now?

 

F0g_xvEXgAAb3cE?format=jpg&name=medium 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Obviously, it’s just fanmade bs, but I’m not really keen on the idea of her doing a soundtrack for Wednesday. 
I would very much prefer a supporting role as Uncle Fester’s wife, even tho in the show he’s a bit wiser than the movie version and the Addams dont have the baby (yet?) in the show.

 

I would love this and they could easily write her in and out of the show as she needs even just as a 1 off it would be amazing.

streets are saying she has something special planned on 9/30 for the 2-year anniversary of love for sale

I think she has one big era left in her before reaching 40. She needs to go all out with 5 singles and high budget music videos, promo, performances and visuals. Not just 2 singles and minimal effort 

What's getting me through this drought is (praying) that she's intentionally being super quiet because Joker 2/LG7/Special Project are collectively going to have HUGE plans. :gaycat6:

37 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I can't believe I'm saying this but stanning literally any other artist would be more exciting than stanning Gaga nowadays. Girl doesn't even leave her house..

Then go stan literally any other artist. You can like more than one popstar; you can pay attention to more than one popstar. There are so many fantastic artists who can help you bide time as you wait for Gaga to return. Better yet, focus on your personal life so that a "drought" of any kind does not bother you. It is summer (unless you are in Australia). So many things to do!

 

She has already confirmed she is working on something. What else is there for her to do?

Edited by Sannie

4 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Then go stan literally any other artist. You can like more than one popstar; you can pay attention to more than one popstar. There are so many fantastic artists who can help you bide time as you wait for Gaga to return. Better yet, focus on your personal life so that a "drought" of any kind does not bother you. It is summer (unless you are in Australia). So many things to do!

 

She has already confirmed she is working on something. What else is there for her to do?

I'm not even apart of stan world like that so I don't need to stan another artist to bide my time. I only actually care to pay any attention to what Gaga does. I'm just saying being a Gaga stan feels more boring than what I imagine stanning Rih or even Britney would be these days since they at least leave their houses. I don't see the problem in saying that, it really isn't that serious.

Not y’all wanting a Wednesday cameo… she’s above these Riverdale’d shows 

44 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Obviously, it’s just fanmade bs, but I’m not really keen on the idea of her doing a soundtrack for Wednesday. 
I would very much prefer a supporting role as Uncle Fester’s wife, even tho in the show he’s a bit wiser than the movie version and the Addams dont have the baby (yet?) in the show.

 

This would be the perfect role for her in the Wednesday's universe :jonny5: Can Godga match Joan's amazing Debbie, though? 

20 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

This whole narrative in this base that she either needs to go direction A - Pop/DanceGa; or B - HAC/BalladsGa needs to die. It's so limiting to Gaga's talent and there are countless sounds out there left for her to explore.

its true what you say but she hasn't done anything to change that narrative, so its all what we know in here. Im sure there is a way to do a porject that doesn't go for pensioners or ends up just falling back on gays.  
trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

27 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Then go stan literally any other artist. You can like more than one popstar; you can pay attention to more than one popstar. There are so many fantastic artists who can help you bide time as you wait for Gaga to return. Better yet, focus on your personal life so that a "drought" of any kind does not bother you. It is summer (unless you are in Australia). So many things to do!

 

She has already confirmed she is working on something. What else is there for her to do?

What kind of nonsense is this?

Girl chill...Can't someone express their own mind?

Why does this fanbase can't stand a one negative opinion

 

 

57 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I think she has one big era left in her before reaching 40. She needs to go all out with 5 singles and high budget music videos, promo, performances and visuals. Not just 2 singles and minimal effort 

Eh music videos are no longer a factor in the music industry now days. I'm sure the era will have "promo" in the lines of spotify playlisting and tiktok videos but traditional pop promos are practically extinct unless you're an upcoming star. I think we can expect 3 singles at most and maybe 1 music video (would have to be the lead) along with some tiktok clips and spotify playlisting. 

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Not y’all wanting a Wednesday cameo… she’s above these Riverdale’d shows 

She is literally doing pill ads

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.